Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

Expand the stadium? The poll

1,304 members have voted

1. 1. Expand the stadium?

• Yes, asap!
    • Maybe when we're established top flight. (Another 2 years+ survival)
    • Not fussed.
    • No.

Really hope this expansion happens, I go into hospital 07:00 tomorrow to have a Right Hip replacement, would be able to sit or stand for the 90 min's....but first I'll need a season ticket :) and that ain't going to happen on current capacity.

23 hours ago, Ashley said:

Just seen someone say on one of the fan pages East Stand expansion is happening within the next Season then plans ARE THERE to extend the kop taking over all capacity to 52k

Be good if that is true

36 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Really hope this expansion happens, I go into hospital 07:00 tomorrow to have a Right Hip replacement, would be able to sit or stand for the 90 min's....but first I'll need a season ticket :) and that ain't going to happen on current capacity.

Good luck with the op. I've just had the district nurse round taking the clips out after I broke my hip. I take it your in the N&N and not the Padget.

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

Good luck with the op. I've just had the district nurse round taking the clips out after I broke my hip. I take it your in the N&N and not the Padget.

Ouch...a broken hip sounds painful I hope your well now my friend. Yes I'm in the N&N I just hope it's not a first year student on the saw and knives :o....

3 hours ago, norwichfox said:

Ouch...a broken hip sounds painful I hope your well now my friend. Yes I'm in the N&N I just hope it's not a first year student on the saw and knives :o....

Was a killer but a lot better now thanks. Oh they don't use saws now it's a jack hammer lol 

Ps Morphine rules. lol 

13 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

We're going to be massive. 

Can see the ground potentially looking like St James Park. Ill try and find out some info from the lad i got my original info on about expansion and our new training ground. 

14 hours ago, Ashley said:

Can see the ground potentially looking like St James Park. Ill try and find out some info from the lad i got my original info on about expansion and our new training ground. 

Hope our designs include lifts to get to the top as i bout had a heart attack climbing all them steps 2 seasons ago :cry:

15 hours ago, Ashley said:

Thanks, Keep us informed of anything you hear.

On 22/07/2017 at 22:41, Ashley said:

Wait, we're getting a new training ground?!

On 22/07/2017 at 23:41, Ashley said:

I know it's the old argument about loving the away fans, but if it did ever end up looking like at James's park I'd hope the away fans are put up in the gods like they are up in the toon! You need a good set of binoculars up there!

Just now, Jimbo said:

I know it's the old argument about loving the away fans, but if it did ever end up looking like at James's park I'd hope the away fans are put up in the gods like they are up in the toon! You need a good set of binoculars up there!

I dont think you can do it anymore mate. Some new ruling is coming into place where you have to allocate fans pitch side seats.

Archived