Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Rep points on mobile site

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just noticed that the rep thing works without having to change theme to Full version.

But noticed when going onto full version, whenever I try to get into a thread - nearly always go to a certain posters (last poster) profile page.

Just noticed that the rep thing works without having to change theme to Full version.

But noticed when going onto full version, whenever I try to get into a thread - nearly always go to a certain posters (last poster) profile page.

Eh?

• 3 weeks later...

Are there any guidelines for giving rep points? Don't know much about this stuff really. Are they a limited resource? If so how many can you hand out?

Finally, is there an option to have to confirm a rep? I must have handed out about 5 by accidentally pressing the button when scrolling on my iPad.

Are there any guidelines for giving rep points? Don't know much about this stuff really. Are they a limited resource? If so how many can you hand out?

Finally, is there an option to have to confirm a rep? I must have handed out about 5 by accidentally pressing the button when scrolling on my iPad.

i think it's 10 every 24 hours

Archived