Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

I'm sure klopp and Sam said they both want a year out of football ,dyche would be the most hated appointment ever. Cambiasso has massive input last year but I think jumping in at that level would be a step to far. Bring in harry and go bust in a couple of years. Not many worthy people left lol

Klopp won't come here

Di Matteo's record since his title with Chelsea has been underwhelming to say the least

Dyche just can't come here or else there will be riots

Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher - oh dear, please stick to punditry and let us hit the mute button

O'Neill wouldn't want to tarnish his own reputation - plus, I think he's lost his coaching swagger

Allardyce is a "meh" choice

Cambiasso doesn't have the necessary coaching badges as far as I know and has zero experience as a manager

Hiddink would be a hideous decision

Laudrup sounds sensible

Why would Moyes want to leave Real Sociedad behind?

Lambert has a proven track record in the Premier League - in playing dull football with little sucess

Lennon won't come and I don't think he'd be an upgrade on Pearson at all

Moyes or Allardyce I guess.

May as well give Klopp a call, he likes a project, chuck some cash at it him and a war chest - he would match their ambitions.

Nothing to lose on that one

With you there. Unlikely but won't hurt having a go.

If it is Allardyce then don't see how it could be a difference in ambition between the owners and Pearson. I'm sure Allardyce would keep us up but I'm sure Nige would have too and hopefully been able to kick on.

Archived