Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

Jurgen Klopp announced he'd be leaving Borussia Dortmund a few days after the 3-2 win at WBA. He says he wants to manage in the Prem with a team not necessarily near the top, but with potential. Just saying.....

Nigel Pearson has had one season with what was then the second cheapest side in the division and has finished 14th. I'm not saying Allardyce is an unambitious appointment, he's a pretty good mid-table manager but you very much know what you're going to get with him. He's not going to create any real legacy at a club like Leicester, he'd just regularly have us 8th-14th. Nigel would be more of a gamble but he has the potential to become a much better manager. Obviously we don't know what's happened, but if they have made a footballing decision to replace Nigel with Allardyce then I think that's disappointing.

ahem...

isn't that exactly what Martin O'God did?

Be great when we have Big Sam playing hoofball to Kevin Nolan and Carlton Cole. I'm glad I didn't renew my season ticket if this will be the case.

Well first thing big Sam will be the manager not player lol second I didn't see much hoof ball when they came down here, they we're definitely the better team, third, look what a good job he has done for West Ham!! Forth we are trying to avoid relegation at the minute not champions league, a lot of arrogant people on here just like the stupid West Ham fans!! What will it be nx "ITS NOT THE LESTA WAY" lol

I think Shakespeare has been crucial to our success over the past two years – both in securing the Championship title and the amazing escape that will go down in history. 

I really hope he stays on – but I would not give him the main job. He's a very good number two/three and a great motivator, but he'd be our version of John Carver. 

Ideally? Klopp. Won't happen though. 

Probably? Allardyce. To keep us up for the next two seasons while we build the owners' vision of challenging for the top 6 (don't slate me for that lofty ambition, it's what Vichai said). 

Worst nightmare? Sean Dyche. One trick pony that would get us relegated. 

Right now, I'm still so fûcked off, I don't care.

Tomorrow I may come to my senses and decide on Glen Hoddle or Di Matteo.

But right now I need rest and alone time.

Feels like my dog has died.

Feel the same. ****ing stupid decision. Especially the timing. This really could f*** our season up!! But Glen Hoddle really?!

Feel the same. ****ing stupid decision. Especially the timing. This really could f*** our season up!! But Glen Hoddle really?!

Always rated Glen - tbh it might be a bit much for his first job back ... But my head's all over the place tonight, mate.

I nearly convinced myself earlier that Frank Burrows would do a job. I'm still in shock.

Good luck and God Bless. Stay strong.

Archived