Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

Right now, I'm still so fûcked off, I don't care.

I'm also feeling completely apathetic about them choosing a new manager. Although I can't see that changing unless we're given a very reasonable explanation for the decision to sack Pearson. Feel a bit sick that they can collect all of the money they already have from season tickets/merchandise etc. and not have to give us a proper explanation.

It was looking like we were getting some stability and were making progress season after season. Dismissing Pearson despite him achieving his objectives is evidence that we are returning to the method of appointing and sacking manager willy nilly and even if it's not this time, it won't be long until we pick a Peter Taylor. We've, probably, also lost the prospect of really bonding with a manager and group of players. I was so excited about Leicester City Football Club.

Montella might not be that pie-in-the-sky to be honest given he's now unemployed. We aren't an unattractive proposition for a foreign manager looking to cut his teeth in the Prem.

That list of domestic based candidates is depressing as **** - go all out and get a DeBoer / Cocu / Jemez / Montella and spark some kind of excitement that we could do a Saints / Swansea. Dyche is not the man to take us on a level.

Guest LCFC_World

David Moyes is the only one out of the list given that I would really like, saying that Allardyce would be the 'safe' option, but I don't fancy straining my neck every game. What about that Pearson guy, don't think he's managing anyone at the moment?...

Carlo Ancillotti for me, massively underachieved ar Real Madrid though! Hence being sacked!

Big Sam is ok, he's better at man management than In the transfer market I feel. his signings tend to be hugely hit or miss.

Klopp won't come here for all the tea in Thailand.

Laudrup would be another decent shout to kick us on a bit more.

Or the wild card, Capello. The Russians don't want him. He will probably want far too much money though.

Ah sod it just give it to Esteban.... Player manager mind!

Carlo Ancillotti for me, massively underachieved ar Real Madrid though! Hence being sacked!

Big Sam is ok, he's better at man management than In the transfer market I feel. his signings tend to be hugely hit or miss.

Klopp won't come here for all the tea in Thailand.

Laudrup would be another decent shout to kick us on a bit more.

Or the wild card, Capello. The Russians don't want him. He will probably want far too much money though.

Ah sod it just give it to Esteban.... Player manager mind!

I hope this is all one big joke of a post lol

Do explain?!

Maybe the fact you've just mentioned Carlo "Ancelotti" who won the champions league 2 years ago & turned down AC Milan 2 weeks ago. Then secondly you've mentioned Capello who hasn't achieved anything the past 5 years & also earns more than all of our players. Seems like you are another one of those fans who doesn't give a flying f*** what Nige has done for us & has started with the deluded comments already

It's been a shock Pearson getting sacked but people who say they don't care about the club now and people that are slating the owners are just pathetic! We don't know the reasons why the owners have made this decision and we may never know the full story but the owners have never really given us reason to dislike them, they always seem to have the club's best interests at heart. They have invested a lot of money in the club and we wouldn't be where we are now without them (granted we wouldn't be where we are now without Nige either). Have faith in the owners and I'm sure they will get the right person. Allardyce is the safe bet but if the owners were serious when they said they want to aim for the champions league in 5 years then we need to throw everything at Klopp or Hiddink. I wouldn't worry too much about the likes of Redknapp or ginger bollocks, I would be amazed if the owners would even consider either. They will want a big name and I imagine they will throw big money at that big name in both his wages and the transfer and wage budget to build the squad!

Seriously, Klopp? People thinking he is a viable option need to get a grip on reality.

There is nothing else currently available for him. We have alot of money and potential and he could see it as a project. Im certainly not gonna be putting a bet on it as it is massively unlikely but not impossible. And I do think he's the kind of name the owners would want. They are clearly ambitious and want the club to succeed quickly.

Can we just have a cardboard cutout or a hologram of Nige. Shakespeare can reach around to do the throttling and we can place new trainers at its feet at every game. It would be more charismatic than Dyche.

Archived