Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

Heard on the radio that Big Sam is very much set on a 6month break and spending time with family and wouldn't be looking for a job until Christmas at the earliest!

Hopefully true as I just don't want his well documented brand of football.

Di Matteo isn't a bad shout as he is looking for a job.  Didn't do too well at Shalke though..

As for Klopp, who wouldn't want him?  Surely not though. I mean even if pigs started flying and he did join us, surely he would be off to a top 6 club as soon as one was available! 

Really hope the owners have already lined someone up as going to be a long couple of weeks if not!

Heard on the radio that Big Sam is very much set on a 6month break and spending time with family and wouldn't be looking for a job until Christmas at the earliest!

Hopefully true as I just don't want his well documented brand of football.

Di Matteo isn't a bad shout as he is looking for a job.  Didn't do too well at Shalke though..

As for Klopp, who wouldn't want him?  Surely not though. I mean even if pigs started flying and he did join us, surely he would be off to a top 6 club as soon as one was available! 

Really hope the owners have already lined someone up as going to be a long couple of weeks if not!

That would be an absolute waste of his time then. He likes projects and has been quoted saying that he would be against joining a team that isn't one of the top tier. Sure, the chances of him coming to Leicester are nearly zero, but on the off chance that he does, you'd have to think that he saw it as an intriguing challenge as opposed to a pitstop, which would be unbelievably pointless for him.

FML

Klopp!? Are you all put of your tiny little minds? Jesus holy Christ I don't know what to even think.

Saying that the owners must have someone decent lines up because they know the fans will not be happy and they won't accept a bland appointment after Nige has done so much for us. Unless of course Nige gave the Thais a good beating.

Cambiasso please. 

Respected by all. Ready for his next challenge. A gentleman with a winning mentality.

He might not have the UEFA licence but that has not stopped this happening in the past: 

"In June 2008, Blackburn Rovers appointed Paul Ince as manager, with UEFA allowing him to take the role despite having gained neither the UEFA Pro Licence nor the lesser UEFA B Licence but "giving him two years' grace to earn the necessary qualifications" -  Wikipedia.

Kevin Phillips!!  Or how about Patrick Vieira as a outsider who has done a great job with Man City's under 21 team and was interviewed for the Newcastle job.

Kevin Phillips!!  Or how about Patrick Vieira as a outsider who has done a great job with Man City's under 21 team and was interviewed for the Newcastle job.

was he the token black guy that everyone has to interview now?

The problem is...a big name comes in, they do well then they fook off to a bigger club..back to square one yet a again. same as it ever was.

I'd rather have a string of big names fooking off after 2-3 seasons

Than one peter Taylor

I'd give Steve Walsh a shot or Shakespeare. That way we keep playing the same way with one or two different ideas and the squad stays the same

Really ? Please step away from the keypad !!!!

Madness

A lot of people on here may not agree, but if we want to make sure we stay a premier league team Sam Alladyce would be the way to go.  

If we could get Moyes that would be a decent appointment also, despite what happened at utd, as that was a poisoned chalice. 

I have a feeling it won't be that simple though. Can see the baord appointing a "name".

I can't see Moyes coming to be honest, he'd be my number one choice though.

In normal circumstances I would not want Allardyce, but this season is already looking about survival again, as any momentum from the end of last season has now been lost in reality.

Think he's the realistic best choice.

Huge call for the owners.

Well as for some posters wanting cambiasso as our new boss even as interim good shout as he's thought of highly by all the players !

But now the sharks are circling Leicester City wanting to prise him away Tim Sherwood has popped in and is now wanting to take Esteban to Vile park !!

Now we have to see how resolute our owners are whilst the footballing sharks circle us trying to pick off one or two of our prized assets !

Archived