Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

I can't see how having Sam Allardyce as our manager would show us in any light as a progressive, growing club.

He'd probably be ok...but Christ,...at face value it seems like such a backward step.

And you know who he'd sign dontcha....

Main thing for me is who can manage this group of players.

I don't see this as a normal transition given that you have a group there that's unerringly loyal to Pearson. A major change in managerial style is probably not going to have the best result IMO. Someone like Allardyce; old school, English, no-nonsense and liked by his players is probably the safest bet.

That said, Allardyce and Pearson are good friends. Can't see him succeeding Nigel when he doesn't have to (not desperate to get back in the game) and when Nigel's left through personal differences.

Klopp does seem like the right for fit for us. He even says he would consider clubs outside the top 4. This might be happening. 

This is a massive decision by the club they really need to bring in someone seemed as an an upgrade only Klopp stands out from the lists posted on here.

Laudrup is on the betting, yeah i'd go for that. 

Hmmm he was a wonderful footballer but a Primadonna (even more difficult than NP) and only seems to hold his jobs for 1 season before being "at it" with owners..... so not on and guess he would find Barcelona slightly more attractive as he seems to be in the frame as Sports Director there

Main thing for me is who can manage this group of players.

I don't see this as a normal transition given that you have a group there that's unerringly loyal to Pearson. A major change in managerial style is probably not going to have the best result IMO. Someone like Allardyce; old school, English, no-nonsense and liked by his players is probably the safest bet.

Exactly, it might not be a glam appointment. But as I put in my first post, for the easiest transition he would be no.1 without question. Much of Pearson's style and methods have come from him. Many players we've been linked with over the years have also been linked with his teams (shows he has a scouting network, no matter how much people joke about signing the same old players), could even be the same network we use currently seeing as Walsh was his scout at Newcastle. Sports science etc he's always used, in fact he's fairly progressive on that side, just as Pearson is.

In order of priority -

Pearson

Allardyce

Klopp

Ancelotti

Hiddink

The squirrel

Bernie

Any random monkey from the zoo

Del Boy

Rodney

Randomer

Randomer

Randomer

Randomer

Nobody

Dyche.

You'd rather Allardyce than Klopp or Ancelotti... what

In order of priority -

Pearson

Allardyce

Klopp

Ancelotti

Hiddink

The squirrel

Bernie

Any random monkey from the zoo

Del Boy

Rodney

Randomer

Randomer

Randomer

Randomer

Nobody

Dyche.

sorry but surely Deadcrap sits under Dyche and a few more nobody's needed above!!

Dyche would be perfect for you....with the backing Pearson got last season, Dychey would have had the Foxes finishing in the top half.

He still lives just down the road in Kettering, so for that reason he might be interested in the Leicester vacancy.

Guest ttfn

Dyche would be perfect for you....with the backing Pearson got last season, Dychey would have had the Foxes finishing in the top half.

He still lives just down the road in Kettering, so for that reason he might be interested in the Leicester vacancy.

Must...not...bite...

But he's not fond of the way we operate, I can't see it happening.

similar to Pearson - won't speak to Stringer - Dyche can't speak to Stringer!

no offence but fvck off 

Archived