Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

Dyche would be perfect for you....with the backing Pearson got last season, Dychey would have had the Foxes finishing in the top half.

He still lives just down the road in Kettering, so for that reason he might be interested in the Leicester vacancy.

**** off and die!!

Dyche would be perfect for you....with the backing Pearson got last season, Dychey would have had the Foxes finishing in the top half.

He still lives just down the road in Kettering, so for that reason he might be interested in the Leicester vacancy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

I want someone who

doesn't take any shit

Who has experience of keeping a side up in the prem

With a proven track record of signings

Who knows the players

Can't think of anyone tbh

It's funny because I'm thinking of Nigel

Ian Dowie?

Can only assume people who are dismissing Hiddink haven't seen his CV.

Not had the best of times with the Dutch team recently but has a fantastic CV.

Wouldn't come her anyway I dont think.

I agree with this. National team managing is far different than club managing. That being said... I'm totally hoping Iceland take their Euro group haha

Can only assume people who are dismissing Hiddink haven't seen his CV.

Not had the best of times with the Dutch team recently but has a fantastic CV.

Wouldn't come her anyway I dont think.

have you seen it? considering the jobs he's been in, he's only really won anything substantial at PSV. Did very well with South Korea, but corruption claims slightly skewers it. He looked genuinely clueless at Anzhi, he's much more of an international manager anyway and really isn't what we need.

That explains the constant whining noise I hear round here on saturday nights.

Archived