Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

The silence speaks volumes. Usually when there is a manager hunt going on, after a week it becomes apparent who the main contender is for the job. We are over a week in and still no closer to knowing who the new man is, and don't say it could all be sorted and they are waiting to announce because if that was the case the bookies would already have the market sewn up.

I hope this isn't true, any manager having to come in will find Hiddink just a hindrance, it just won't work. We already have a DOF type so I can't imagine what Hiddink will do other than poke his nose in?

Maybe it indicates we'll be getting a lesser name like Lennon or Cotterill?  :(

what are bet victor up to? they have had a large bet somewhere cuz all of their prices have shot out!

More likely is that because no ****er has a clue who's gonna be the next manager and we are no closer to knowing than last week the market has gone stagnant and they are trying to get it going again.

Everything good or bad has managed to get out into the public domain so far. Why should it change? Looking more and more like the candidates from 1 to say 3 arent interested and now we are scratching around trying to make the best of a bad job.

I was reading here that big Sam doesnt want it, Lennon and claudio do, but still nothing doing.

Am hoping upon hope they have their eye on a younger managerial gem in europe that they can entice here.

Its not looking too clever atm. Fingers crossed. Its crazy to think of a third kiss and make up isnt it????

everyone bar Ranieri is drifting - the market has no clue right now. I doubt very much that Lennon is in the owner's minds - he doesn't come close to meeting their criteria Rudkin's maybe but not the owners.

I wonder who we are on the phone to right now?

everyone bar Ranieri is drifting - the market has no clue right now. I doubt very much that Lennon is in the owner's minds - he doesn't come close to meeting their criteria Rudkin's maybe but not the owners.

I wonder who we are on the phone to right now?

You know their criteria? Bro why didn't you clue us in?!?

Everything good or bad has managed to get out into the public domain so far. Why should it change? Looking more and more like the candidates from 1 to say 3 arent interested and now we are scratching around trying to make the best of a bad job.

I was reading here that big Sam doesnt want it, Lennon and claudio do, but still nothing doing.

Am hoping upon hope they have their eye on a younger managerial gem in europe that they can entice here.

Its not looking too clever atm. Fingers crossed. Its crazy to think of a third kiss and make up isnt it????

for example, a pochettino, who before southampton and spurs ham guided Espanyol to mid table security in his tenure there

Archived