Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

This is beginning to look like a funk up to me.

Hiddink targeted because he is popular in Asia.

"yea I'll let you know guys, just going on my hols for a few weeks"

No problem mate you take your time.

think it's more like they were all agreed in principle -

yeah we can discuss wages later...

Pearson then sacked,

meeting held, HOW MUCH !! ok we can offer you this which is a hell of a lot but not what you requested.

Hmm I will think about it -

Owners remain confident as have offered a really good package,

negs continue for a few days but we don't even get close,

Hoodwink decides not worth it and pulls out!

A workmate has come in and informed us that according to Talksport, we have approached Lambert. I'm yet to see this anywhere however. The workmate does have history of being a massive unfunny tw@t though, so could easily just be one of his 'jokes'.

Please god, let this be a shit joke.

A workmate has come in and informed us that according to Talksport, we have approached Lambert. I'm yet to see this anywhere however. The workmate does have history of being a massive unfunny tw@t though, so could easily just be one of his 'jokes'.

He's probably noticed his odds on Betfair coming in from 33's - 16/1!

Surprised he's not been mentioned more tbh. Wouldn't be popular, but could surprise people. Had a good record till he went to Villa. Bit like Hughes with QPR.

Mind you, some of the dross he served up at Villa was bloody awful.

I feel like whoever we take is a gamble. So I'm inclined to prefer someone who will actually care about Leicester as a club rather then just see us as a pay day. So I'm leaning towards Lennon, unproven sure, but everyone has to start somewhere

I feel like whoever we take is a gamble. So I'm inclined to prefer someone who will actually care about Leicester as a club rather then just see us as a pay day. So I'm leaning towards Lennon, unproven sure, but everyone has to start somewhere

backwards step. Unproven in the prem. If we go for Lennon, i would be concerend. Pearson was unproven in the prem, but if we want to push up from a 14th place finish, someone who has only won 4 games all year for Bolton in the championship wouldnt mix it for me...

betfair now at 7/2 KIinsmann

odd as no little speculation and I doubt many would be posting bets on him

Being in the US it's hard to imagine him leaving any time soon. He is really building something with the national team. Plus the Gold Cup started last night so if they want to bring him in it won't be for at least a few weeks.

Archived