Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

it means he is leaving his current post to come to england and people are putting 2+2 together. whether that equals 4 or 22, we are yet ti find out

I am praying this is wrong. Do we know he's coming to England has that been confirmed? I ain't betting on him for 2 reasons. 1 I don't want him and would rather lose the money I've staked 2 it's not worth it at the odds.

Get on Klinsmann, isn't he based is California? Preki is in Sacramento, California. Maybe his number 2?

Get on Klinsmann, isn't he based is California? Preki is in Sacramento, California. Maybe his number 2?

Exactly what I thought

Exactly what I thought

California is a HUGE state. It won't be Klinsi, especially with the Gold Cup going on right now.

A slightly more reasonable and somewhat more likley scenario would be Bradley as head coach and Preki as an assistant.

Archived