Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

What are the relative merits of Ranieri and Bradley: which would we want, if we were choosing?

Well, Bob Bradley has absolutely zero experience of managing a team in one of Europe's major leagues.

And in Ranieri's last match as a Manager, he lost 1-0 at home to the Faroe Islands.

It's a bit like choosing whether you'd prefer to be shat on by Venessa Phelps or Rusty Lee.

What are the relative merits of Ranieri and Bradley: which would we want, if we were choosing?

ranieri

Well, Bob Bradley has absolutely zero experience of managing a team in one of Europe's major leagues.

And in Ranieri's last match as a Manager, he lost 1-0 at home to the Faroe Islands.

It's a bit like choosing whether you'd prefer to be shat on by Venessa Phelps or Rusty Lee.

greece have bigger things to worry about right now than football...eurovision for 1

Ranieri - don't know why he's being slagged so much. A genuine upgrade on Pearson and is interested. Got to be worth a look.

Would easily have Pearson over Ranieri.

I'd be surprised if Ranieri were to strike up a team spirit that we had under Nige.

Ranieri - don't know why he's being slagged so much. A genuine upgrade on Pearson and is interested. Got to be worth a look.

Well perhaps. I think though his style of management would be too different to Pearson's.

Paulo Souza wasn't a bad manager, but appointing him straight after Pearson was a disaster as the players just couldn't adjust quickly enough to a totally different playing style. I would worry that the same would happen with Ranieri.

Plus at 63, he's too old. Plus after all the massive clubs he's managed, why would he be interested in coming to Leicester other than for a final Sven-esque pay-day?

Who would be everyones top 3 out of the candidates??

And i mean the managers who haven't ruled themselves out (klopp has)

and in order!!

mine is.....

Ranieri

Moyes

MON

With a veiw of a Cambiasso training coach somewhere in there 

However i would take Pearson back like most

Rather have Ranieri than this Preki guy!

and in order!!

mine is.....

Ranieri

Moyes

MON

If it's a case of who we are currently linked with it would be:

Ranieri

Barry Chuckle

Preki

PREKI BACKED FOR LEICESTER JOB

Former Everton player Preki is the shock new favourite for the vacant manager's job at Leicester.

The Serbia-born American, whose full name is Predrag Radosavljevic, confirmed this week he is leaving his job with American side Sacramento Republic to take up a post in England.

And the 52-year-old, who spent two years at Goodison Park in the early 1990s, is now as short as 4/6 with Sky Bet to replace Nigel Pearson at Leicester.

Not imagining he would come but where has Klopp ruled himself out?

and in order!!

mine is.....

Ranieri

Moyes

MON

Archived