Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

You can go in and ask for paper tickets, but not sure if they charge.

As for away references, if you have the client ref of the person and the postcode, you can just add it to your account online and order them that way, as soon as the points total reaches the set dates, it will become active to use online for each game accordingly.

Where do I find the client ref on my season ticket?

I have two for the Sunderland game

After three tickets for Birmingham tomorrow - preferably two under 18s but happy to get three adults if I have to. Cheers in advance if anybody can help.

Have the ticket office stopped selling them? I'm looking for two too as I didn't realise there were none on the gate.

Have the ticket office stopped selling them? I'm looking for two too as I didn't realise there were none on the gate.

My mum's just been at the stadium trying to buy them and apparently they're sold out. No word from the club in advance, as per usual.

My mum's just been at the stadium trying to buy them and apparently they're sold out. No word from the club in advance, as per usual.

I just spoke to them, apparently it isn't that they are sold out but brum required them to have balanced how many tickets they wanted around 3pm today or something like that. Seems ridiculous.

Hi - I've got one adult and two kids tickets (one U12, one U10) I can't use as I'm at the Ashes Test in Nottingham.

They're in Block L1, towards the back.

£40 for all three, (plus postage if you can't pick them up from me in Nottingham).

PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Hi - I've got one adult and two kids tickets (one U12, one U10) I can't use as I'm at the Ashes Test in Nottingham.

They're in Block L1, towards the back.

£40 for all three, (plus postage if you can't pick them up from me in Nottingham).

PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Ive text my mate about these. he said he will get back to me tomorrow. he would need them posting however.

Archived