Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

West Ham

One of only 19 away premier league games this season, if it's a bad season then it could be another 10 years till we get another, the very last league game lcfc will play at Upton Park, a day out in London.

Please if you guys can't afford it, then find another team, or even another sport, because just like Beckford the premier league is way out of your reach. :)

One of the worst posts in Foxestalk history right there.

Will certainly be attending. love a London away day. I accept anything £40+ for an average side seems a lot but we aren't exactly cheap ourselves.

Supply and demand I guess. The tickets will easily sell out.

Will certainly be attending. love a London away day. I accept anything £40+ for an average side seems a lot but we aren't exactly cheap ourselves.

Supply and demand I guess. The tickets will easily sell out.

The fans don't exactly get a say in that though...

The fans don't exactly get a say in that though...

No. I accept that. People well within their rights to abstain.

The tickets might be a bit cheaper if the club set up more reciprocal agreements. 

No. I accept that. People well within their rights to abstain.

The tickets might be a bit cheaper if the club set up more reciprocal agreements. 

Completely agree. Nice work from the FSF here...

http://www.fsf.org.uk/latest-news/view/twentys-plenty-parachute-money-norwich-city

This week, we wrote to the chairman, chief executives and supporter liaison officers at each of 20 Premier League clubs, urging them to spend an unexpected bonus on fans and cap away tickets prices at £20 - in line with our Twenty's Plenty campaign.

With Norwich City being promoted back to the Premier League at the first time of asking, their £24m worth of parachute payments are going straight back to the league's 20 clubs - each club receiving roughly £1.2m, which could easily fund a £20 away ticket price cap for 2015-16.

- See more at: http://www.fsf.org.uk/latest-news/view/twentys-plenty-parachute-money-norwich-city#sthash.pcLqHZhA.dpu

Was planning on going to this, nevermind. I'm sure there are people getting tickets to this because they're scared about our end looking a little bit empty on the telly otherwise.

Still, fair play if you can justify paying that much though, do us proud

Balls, I''ve only got 105 and 106 points respectively which means I can't get tickets until 31st July, should I be worried about them being all gone by then?

Because I am!!! :( :(

I would have said "no" to that price, but seeing it is likely Leicester's last game at Upton Park.

Exactly the reason they will charge so much this year, and not just to us. I'd have loved to have gone, but like others have said, paying £45 would mean that I'm okay with fans being charged that much, and I'm definitely not.

More beer money for Bournemouth!

The thing is my priority is not very high so I'm struggling to get tickets for quite a few games. Would love to go to Bournemouth but no way I'll get a ticket, if there's spare tickets going for this I'd have to consider going. Beggars can't be choosers.

Balls, I''ve only got 105 and 106 points respectively which means I can't get tickets until 31st July, should I be worried about them being all gone by then?

Because I am!!! :( :(

I reckon this will make memberships at the least, maybe even general sale.

August, people still on their jollies or just back so monies tight. Chelsea went all the way last season and that's a more glamours first away of the season and only a fiver more for an adult.

I reckon this will make memberships at the least, maybe even general sale.

August, people still on their jollies or just back so monies tight. Chelsea went all the way last season and that's a more glamours first away of the season and only a fiver more for an adult.

You sir have just reassured me.

+1

Archived