Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

1 hour ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Cheers, great price for all that. 

Reckon my mate has that one too. 

And I used to mess about loading all the repos on and customising it but then realised it's far far simpler just to load ares wizard on it and use pulse ccm which has everything a man could ever wish for plus it updates itself

Is this the final blow for Kodi? TVAddons library which supplied the majority of add-ons for the streaming software shuts down following a crack down on illegal content

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4602600/The-final-blow-Kodi-TVAddons-library-shuts-down.html

Was bound to happen eventually, I just hope somebody else comes up with an alternative.

43 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Is this the final blow for Kodi? TVAddons library which supplied the majority of add-ons for the streaming software shuts down following a crack down on illegal content

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4602600/The-final-blow-Kodi-TVAddons-library-shuts-down.html

Was bound to happen eventually, I just hope somebody else comes up with an alternative.

Bound to find a way, someone always does.

59 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Exodus and Stream all the sources are still working fine.

Yes, I've just tried that. Couldn't get anything on sportsdevil but that's usually iffy anyway.

8 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Installed the ares wizard the other day and one of the builds from that.

Problem is, even with new add-ons such as Elysium, I'm still struggling to find decent streams for stuff.  At the moment, it doesn't look good. 

We are in for a torrid time this year I think. The run is over :( 

8 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Where from?  I can't get any hd stream options for any movies I attempt to view.  There used to be loads but the options have decreased dramatically.

I used this repo, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

I'm still using Exodus and Steam All The Sources for films and TV and MCKTV Sports for, well sports, but it also is pretty much Sky TV. I'm having no issues ATM.

Mcktv is the way forward. I've paid for a vpn as well recently as well. I can't fault my subscription one bit tbh. 

37 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Is it reliable?

I had one glitchy game all season.

the guy you deal with can be a bit frosty mind. 

I messaged him once, I got no response, so sent the exact message again and he sent one back saying he had received my first message but still didn't reply to it :blink:. I will use them again I think, although if an alternative pops up, I'll try them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

How much is that Mcktv and what do you get. My subscription thing is finishing soon and I'm considering changing.

It is a closed shop has been for a couple of months now with no new subscriptions being accepted 

unfortunately that decision has had to be taken as it keeps being discussed on public forums and the service was put at risk  

• Like 1