Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

On 21/07/2017 at 12:05, Lovejoy said:

Anyone use either Mobdro or Asylum? Lass at work reckons they're decent.

Mobdro's legit.  Not necessarily the best quality but it's good enough and there's always a stream.  Not for the HD purists.

I only really use my box(T8v4) for the away games and occasional films through MCKTV(which has never let me down!),but as GOT has just started again i'm getting nagged by my other half to find a stream for tv channels...any ideas?

Edited by PAULCFC

14 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

I only really use my box(T8v4) for the away games and occasional films through MCKTV(which has never let me down!),but as GOT has just started again i'm getting nagged by my other half to find a stream for tv channels...any ideas?

Even though Exodus isn't being updated anymore I still find it better than Covenant and Elysium

Just now, Strokes said:

They must update exodus, I've been watching things on it that have only recently been released.

Apparently they're not updating the software (if that's the right term) Covenant is supposed to be the new Exodus. I've only tried using it once and it wasn't much cop.

Just now, Webbo said:

Apparently they're not updating the software (if that's the right term) Covenant is supposed to be the new Exodus. I've only tried using it once and it wasn't much cop.

Ah I see what you mean, so exodus should work until in conflicts with a kodi update then?

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

Ah I see what you mean, so exodus should work until in conflicts with a kodi update then?

I'm not sure how it works, before tvaddons was shut down it was updated virtually weekly.

2 hours ago, PAULCFC said:

If you have that then you already have what your other half wants

5 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

BbC reports saying that there is a anti piracy order won in court, meaning end if kodi?

There was plenty of them orders when music piracy was about years ago and nothing happened

the only thing that killed music piracy was online streaming services like Spotify  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

If you have that then you already have what your other half wants

You are right,been mucking around during the darts and skyatlantic is there!Was more thinking about a catchup stream though.Cheer's for that though..:thumbup:

15 hours ago, PAULCFC said:

You are right,been mucking around during the darts and skyatlantic is there!Was more thinking about a catchup stream though.Cheer's for that though..:thumbup:

They are on exodus under new episodes. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

So ISPs are going to cancel paying customers contracts because they're streaming the footy? lol yeah right

The order clearly says disrupt host ips and tackles 5000 server up addresses. What a bullshit article!

13 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Does a VPN eliminate this issue?

Yes it would but realistically it is just scare tactics. Your internet provider are not going to cut you off as your paying for there Internet service and know they risk losing you as a customer. 

There are too many ways round it nowadays and the streaming service I use have already said there will be no issues next season 

9 minutes ago, Marmite said:

Yes it would but realistically it is just scare tactics. Your internet provider are not going to cut you off as your paying for there Internet service and know they risk losing you as a customer. 

There are too many ways round it nowadays and the streaming service I use have already said there will be no issues next season 

Cool.

I've just signed up to Vader and have to say, so far its excellent.

Talking of VPN services, I was round a friends yesterday who has 200mb broadband through Virgin, I know they throttle VPN services but thought I would check. 

Without VPN on : 193mb

With VPN on : 15mb

Disgusting

1 hour ago, stix said:

Talking of VPN services, I was round a friends yesterday who has 200mb broadband through Virgin, I know they throttle VPN services but thought I would check. 

Without VPN on : 193mb

With VPN on : 15mb

Disgusting

Yeah it's crap, however you can still stream at HD with 15mb, so.......:cheers:

25 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Yeah it's crap, however you can still stream at HD with 15mb, so.......:cheers:

That is true. 

I just cant see how they are legally allowed to do it. VPNs aren't used by the majority to hide their ip's for illegal streaming. VPNs aren't illegal. Seems like some kind of discrimination to me. If I used my VPN for purely security purposes I'd be complaining to them daily about it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stix said:

That is true. 

I just cant see how they are legally allowed to do it. VPNs aren't used by the majority to hide their ip's for illegal streaming. VPNs aren't illegal. Seems like some kind of discrimination to me. If I used my VPN for purely security purposes I'd be complaining to them daily about it. 

Are you blaming virgin for the speed being received under a VPN? 

Because if you are I'm afraid you are barking up the wrong tree