Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

1 hour ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

How much is that one? Never used it before

1 hour ago, CollinsLCFC said:

I've just installed the mcktv add on, but unsure on where to subscribe.

Can anyone PM me a link?

Sorry but Subscriptions are closed 

• Thanks 1

I used to use Kodi but for the whole of last season I found great quality streams through reddit soccer streams. Same so far this season. What makes kodi better than them?

4 minutes ago, FIF said:

I used to use Kodi but for the whole of last season I found great quality streams through reddit soccer streams. Same so far this season. What makes kodi better than them?

Kodi is just the media player not the source, if you've found a great source that doesn't need Kodi stick with it.

I've given up with Kodi for the time being.

Running Showbox for movies and TV shows and Live Net TV for any football games.  Have also installed BlueStacks on the laptop to give me the option of running these apps through Windows rather than on my Android tablet.

Installing MX player also helps with streaming the movies and TV shows without any slowdown or stuttering issues.

All working perfectly fine and in HD.

19 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I've given up with Kodi for the time being.

Running Showbox for movies and TV shows and Live Net TV for any football games.  Have also installed BlueStacks on the laptop to give me the option of running these apps through Windows rather than on my Android tablet.

Installing MX player also helps with streaming the movies and TV shows without any slowdown or stuttering issues.

All working perfectly fine and in HD.

Which showcase did you download. Looked and there was a UK and US version. Just gave that Live Net Tv a wurl on the sport and although the picture is a bit grainy on some channels it's worked well so might give it a go.

57 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Which showcase did you download. Looked and there was a UK and US version. Just gave that Live Net Tv a wurl on the sport and although the picture is a bit grainy on some channels it's worked well so might give it a go.

Went with this website to download showbox:  http://showboxappdownload.com/download-show-box-apk/

You might need to run an additional update through the app once installed.

As for Live Net TV, there will be SD streams but for all of the LCFC games so far, everything has been possible to find in HD.

11 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Went with this website to download showbox:  http://showboxappdownload.com/download-show-box-apk/

You might need to run an additional update through the app once installed.

As for Live Net TV, there will be SD streams but for all of the LCFC games so far, everything has been possible to find in HD.

I should learn to read, I was searching Showcase lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. My HDTV subscription has just ended, I wouldn't recommend anybody sign up to it this season, was brilliant last year but so bad now. All Canadian sports channels gone and NBCSN rarely works either.

I'm looking for a new subscription, anyone have any recommendations, solely for LCFC matches, that has worked really well for them this season?

Appreciate any feedback...thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/08/2017 at 20:50, Webbo said:

Anyone who's still using the free addons, Made in Canada is a cracking addon for sports channels.

Looking at this but the soccer link is dated 27 Sept. Any idea how to get the latest I've  tried up dating the whole link.

1 hour ago, davieG said:

Looking at this but the soccer link is dated 27 Sept. Any idea how to get the latest I've  tried up dating the whole link.

Im out of the country atm on a tablet so i cant really help. I think your best chance of a stream for todays match is probably  sportsdevil.  I dont think any channel (except  posibly bien sports) is broadcasting it, so it'll  be a  stream of a stream. Itl probably  be very iffy .

Just now, Webbo said:

Im out of the country atm on a tablet so i cant really help. I think your best chance of a stream for todays match is probably  sportsdevil.  I dont think any channel (except  posibly bien sports) is broadcasting it, so it'll  be a  stream of a stream. Itl probably  be very iffy .

Cheers.

BBC have really ****ed up my football streams

If you need to update any addon press video addons (not the shortcuts) scroll down to the addon you want and click on the menu button. Click information  and you should see where to update. If it was updated on the 27th thats probably the latest update.

)loads of links out there in HD if you need them davie

reddit is the place to go.

google reddit soccers streams, all the matches are listed Leicester match has a large number of links. Normally a great HD quality too. Genti stream also have a wonderful stream today (usually do).

Edited by Guest
post limit