Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Can someone point me in direction of decent paid for sports addon? I used to have MBOX subscription but that has gone.

Hear sportsmania is good but can't find how to sign up for the sports packs on their sister sites (e.g mania HD) get the appropriate info.

If anyone can give me some assistance be much appreciated,

12 hours ago, martyn said:

Can someone point me in direction of decent paid for sports addon? I used to have MBOX subscription but that has gone.

Hear sportsmania is good but can't find how to sign up for the sports packs on their sister sites (e.g mania HD) get the appropriate info.

If anyone can give me some assistance be much appreciated,

I use SportsDonkey £50 for the season or £5 for 2 day pass, never let me down so far always HD, barely any interruptions.

16 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I use SportsDonkey £50 for the season or £5 for 2 day pass, never let me down so far always HD, barely any interruptions.

Do you need to use a VPN?

17 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

No I just use my usual Virgin Media connection

Thanks for the info just a couple more questions

Can you use more than one device,also does it work on Android and Windows

52 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

I had a free sportsdonkey annual pass a couple of years back and they were decent. Ive just checked back and it seems they have apps and more channels now. Ill give them a try for the next match and if its decent, ill get the years pass. MCKTV is great but the people who run it are a pain in the arse. I'm fed up of jumping through hoops for them.

45 minutes ago, Strokes said:

I had a free sportsdonkey annual pass a couple of years back and they were decent. Ive just checked back and it seems they have apps and more channels now. Ill give them a try for the next match and if its decent, ill get the years pass. MCKTV is great but the people who run it are a pain in the arse. I'm fed up of jumping through hoops for them.

they seem the most stable of the ones out there and like you say have been around for a few years.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, stix said:

Can you watch normal tv on this sports donkey sub? Like does it have all the sky channels on it as well as links to all the sports? 

Looks very similar to MCKTV in its listings. Pay for a year and forget the crap, is what im thinking.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Strokes said:

Looks very similar to MCKTV in its listings. Pay for a year and forget the crap, is what im thinking.

Yeah me too. My subs ran out so I can’t ise it. Will look in to it tomorrow. Let me know if you go ahead with it. I’ll do the same. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stix said:

Yeah me too. My subs ran out so I can’t ise it. Will look in to it tomorrow. Let me know if you go ahead with it. I’ll do the same. 

I’m going to buy the day pass for the Everton game to test it. £5.

If it’s easy to set up and works well I’ll do the year.

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

Let me know how you get on. I've still got time on my sub but if you get on well I might switch when it ends.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Knowing my luck I’ll pay the year and 3 minutes after the site will shut down. 

Does anyone that has SportsDonkey know if there is an app that you can run it through on a firestick? Like Perfect Player or something, so It runs with an epg? Or do you HAVE to run it through the Kodi add on?

thanks in advance.