Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

2 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Boooo Mcktv ran out today. 

Strokes, can you let me know if that sports donkey is any good please? 

Or any other suggestions? 

Yes mate, im trying it this weekend. Probably Saturday as i'll watch our match down the pub.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok, so i watched the 3ams. I switched between all games and i'm pleased to say, not one of them missed a beat whilst watching. It was crystal clear and smooth as sky. 

So far really the only negative is the layout and the structure of the listings, they don't list it as say huddesfield vs liverpool. It will just be called extra time 1, 2, 3, 4 etc and it up to you to work out which channel you are on. I have made up my mind, i'm going to take the plunge, the content quality is as good as anywhere i've tried and i can accept the poor layout.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strokes said:

Ok, so i watched the 3ams. I switched between all games and i'm pleased to say, not one of them missed a beat whilst watching. It was crystal clear and smooth as sky. 

So far really the only negative is the layout and the structure of the listings, they don't list it as say huddesfield vs liverpool. It will just be called extra time 1, 2, 3, 4 etc and it up to you to work out which channel you are on. I have made up my mind, i'm going to take the plunge, the content quality is as good as anywhere i've tried and i can accept the poor layout.

Cheers bud, probably going to dive in too. :thumbup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strokes said:

Do you get the app off the play store? 

1 minute ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Just subscribed to Sports Donkey but having trouble installing to Kodi.

Any advice anyone?  Entering the repo but then when I go to install, the folders empty.

Ill have a look once the wife has gone bed. Have you attempted the app, it took me no time to set up.

2 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

No I havent actually.  Can you download that from the browser?

Install MX Player or VLC
- Install Matrix TV Browser
- Run the application and typesportsdonkey.club in the Server prompt
- Use your SportsDonkey credentials to sign in

I used aptoid but I assume its on the play store of a normal android device.

On 28/10/2017 at 22:01, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Nice one.  I’ll give it a bash.

How did you get on?

I watched the Boxing, F1 and Leicester vs Everton with absolute no bother. The quality of the stream is definitely an improvement.

Edited by Strokes

16 minutes ago, Strokes said:

How did you get on?

I watched the Boxing, F1 and Leicester vs Everton with absolute no bother. The quality of the stream is definitely an improvement.

Yeah downloded the app and so far its superb so thanks for that.

The stream stopped twice early on when the boxing was on so I cleared the cache and it was fine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

anybody having problems with covanent, non of the streams are working?

It's quite common, not sure why. Same with Exodus and Elyseum. You have to go into the add on settings change a couple of things and then reset to defaults. It seems to work. You might have to try a few times.

9 minutes ago, Webbo said:

It's quite common, not sure why. Same with Exodus and Elyseum. You have to go into the add on settings change a couple of things and then reset to defaults. It seems to work. You might have to try a few times.

not happening buddy, all of my installs are the same

Just went on to the mcktv payment site again to check if there was any change in their status, and now the only option for me to pay subs is Bitcoin. How do I do that!?

@jammie82uk do you have any info regarding this? I don’t have twitter or any other social media accounts so I am not up to date with what’s going on. 

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, stix said:

Just went on to the mcktv payment site again to check if there was any change in their status, and now the only option for me to pay subs is Bitcoin. How do I do that!?

@jammie82uk do you have any info regarding this? I don’t have twitter or any other social media accounts so I am not up to date with what’s going on. 

Thanks. 

Move to sports donkey. £42.50 for the year atm and it' ace. Been flawless so far. 

44 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Move to sports donkey. £42.50 for the year atm and it' ace. Been flawless so far. 

Is it decent? I was going to pile into Mania this season before they stopped taking new subscribers.