Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

3 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

I'm currently with MCKTV but have had an open ticket with them trying to pay my invoice for a few days with no response. 

How quickly can SportsDonkey set me up, will it be done before tonights game, and do they show all Premier League games or only Televised ones?

@Realist Guy In The Room  @Strokes

Sportsdonkey takes about 3 seconds. Literally put in card info then can login. And it's all the games, not just TV ones. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

I'm currently with MCKTV but have had an open ticket with them trying to pay my invoice for a few days with no response. 

How quickly can SportsDonkey set me up, will it be done before tonights game, and do they show all Premier League games or only Televised ones?

@Realist Guy In The Room  @Strokes

It’s active as soon as you pay mate.

2 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

I take it the app is andriod? Is it easy enough to install / do you get it from their website? I have just had a look at the prices and they are good value.

Android or IOS.

just search the AppStore for matrix tv browser. Select sportsdonkey and fill in login detail and your done.

Edited by Strokes
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Marmite said:

I have been using sportsmania for a while and never had an issue with them but now they can only take payment via bitcoin which is a lot of hassle. I signed up to sportsdonkey today on the day pass, if it’s good I will sign up for longer 

If you use the code WELCOMEBONUS when you pay, it’s 15% off. Save it for the longer sign up though :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/12/2017 at 18:13, Marmite said:

I have been using sportsmania for a while and never had an issue with them but now they can only take payment via bitcoin which is a lot of hassle. I signed up to sportsdonkey today on the day pass, if it’s good I will sign up for longer 

Its £15 for the year, no brainer 

On 1/10/2016 at 18:10, FIF said:

Maybe it's because I'm cheap and only use free VPN then.

I'll search a few and see if it changes.

Buddy free VPNs are not safe, and most of them slow down the speed of your devices. I am saying this because I was one of those who used free VPN, but a few days back my social account was hacked after that incident I always use reliable and best VPN to watch bbc iplayer . However, I am using Nord VPN, and it is fantastic, and I had never er faced any issue with it. 

Edited by markhascole

1 hour ago, markhascole said:

Buddy free VPNs are not safe, and most of them slow down the speed of your devices. I am saying this because I was one of those who used free VPN, but a few days back my social account was hacked after that incident I always use reliable and best VPN to watch bbc iplayer. However, I am using Nord VPN, and it is fantastic, and I had never er faced any issue with it. 

I use windscribe. seems good to me but what do I know.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a message on the Facebook page for MCKTV saying they are moving to bank payments only because the payment site is down again. Not sure why they have so much trouble with it, but I've downloaded Sportsdonkey to give that a trial. The interface isn't as good as MCKTV, but the payment, and it seems the any dealings with the team is million times easier. If only these two could join up and do a joint venture as one clearly runs a smoother operation whilst the other is obviously a bit more savvy with the technical stuff.

Will see how Sportsdonkey copes today and then will buy a longer pass if its decent.

14 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Saw a message on the Facebook page for MCKTV saying they are moving to bank payments only because the payment site is down again. Not sure why they have so much trouble with it, but I've downloaded Sportsdonkey to give that a trial. The interface isn't as good as MCKTV, but the payment, and it seems the any dealings with the team is million times easier. If only these two could join up and do a joint venture as one clearly runs a smoother operation whilst the other is obviously a bit more savvy with the technical stuff.

Will see how Sportsdonkey copes today and then will buy a longer pass if its decent.

Sportsdonkey is better than Mcktv imo. The app isn't as good, I'll admit, but it's so easy to run on everything since it runs through the website. No need to mess about with my firestick in the kitchen, just load up Firefox and boom. Easy. 

Just remember to check the vip tab for the events. Life was so much easier after I figured that out. lol