Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

3 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Any other SportsDonkey users not getting great quality on SkySports streams recently? BT 1080p is fine but sky is quite low 

I'm watching Palace v Spurs on TSN as all I get on the Sky channels is a Now TV menu

Just lately (particularly on Sky channels) the sound is completely out of sync with the picture - not just a little bit but unwatchably bad.  Usually have to opt for a lower resolution stream.

Just little things really.  It's difficult to complain at the price

12 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Any other SportsDonkey users not getting great quality on SkySports streams recently? BT 1080p is fine but sky is quite low 

It's cos NowTV is only 720p. They used to run it off Virgin so could get 1080p. Assume they go off a BT box or BT's online is 1080p.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

It's been a long while since I've used Kodi, since Sportsmania went down.

Can anyone reccomend the best sports add on? 

Sportsdonkey

About £50 for the year, although I managed to search/find a discount code & got it for about £42. I used the code 'WELCOMEBACK', but can't be sure it still works. 

Edited by pSinatra
  • Thanks 1

SportsDevil - if you can find it. I don't think it's in any of the usual repos (Collossus maybe??) but it's still around. The original developer dropped it (I believe) some time back but it is still maintained by a few different people/groups.... have a look at noobsandnerds and, um, there's an Israeli group whose name evades me at the moment. 

Edit: kodil

Edited by CarbonVirtine
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, pSinatra said:

Sportsdonkey

About £50 for the year, although I managed to search/find a discount code & got it for about £42. I've mentioned the code I used earlier in the thread, but can't be sure it still works. 

WELCOME I think.

7 minutes ago, pSinatra said:

I used the code WELCOMEBACK for a 15% discount in January - even though I had never been a customer before.  I think the code changes from time to time

I've just signed up using that code, works a treat!

Also can use it on my phone, everything is on HD no buffering, amazing.

Does it work this well for the 3pms? 

4 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

I've just signed up using that code, works a treat!

Also can use it on my phone, everything is on HD no buffering, amazing.

Does it work this well for the 3pms? 

It works fine for the 3pms & the boxing tonight :fc:

8 minutes ago, CarbonVirtine said:

I've just used WELCOMEBACK to get a 2 day pass for £4.25 - just to trial SportsDonkey. I'm happy with SportsDevil for match streams but SportsDonkey offers a little more than just sports, so that might be interesting. 

You won’t be able to use the code for annual pass now, unless you set up another new account though.

1 minute ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Got it on Sports Donkey, under the VIP link. It disappeared but then came back. Working fine 

Which vip link