Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

8 minutes ago, Strokes said:

What’s sportsmania like these days, it was highly recommended before but I couldn’t get on it as they were restricting subscription at the time. Might be worth searching them out,

I could be wrong, but I think the only way to pay is using bitcoin.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I've just watched the Cardiff match on Kodi, sportsdevil, rojodirecta and it was pretty good. No guarantee it'll be any good for our match but if you're struggling.

I’m alright today, I’m watching in Crete. Hopefully I can find a permanent solution by next week.

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Got TSN working fine on sports donkey atm for the City game.

Update.

Was fine to half time, second half has gone to pot. Streams kept cutting out, kept having to switch. Now none open. Chat on the website has been turned off which means something's wrong. That pisses me off, things go wrong so tell the customers, don't hide, that's worse.

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Update.

Was fine to half time, second half has gone to pot. Streams kept cutting out, kept having to switch. Now none open. Chat on the website has been turned off which means something's wrong. That pisses me off, things go wrong so tell the customers, don't hide, that's worse.

TSN4 working

Yep I give up with Sports Donkey now, still 6 weeks left on my sub but can’t see me extending. It would bother me less if they just admitted they were struggling rather than every day saying it’s sorted now. And then on the chat all the gremlins who just defend it for no reason, as if it’s wrong to be unhappy that you’re not getting what you paid for. Okay it’s obviously going to have hiccups but it’s not unreasonable to get frustrated just because it’s not legal. It worked fine, now it doesn’t and that’s frustrating

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Yep I give up with Sports Donkey now, still 6 weeks left on my sub but can’t see me extending. It would bother me less if they just admitted they were struggling rather than every day saying it’s sorted now. And then on the chat all the gremlins who just defend it for no reason, as if it’s wrong to be unhappy that you’re not getting what you paid for. Okay it’s obviously going to have hiccups but it’s not unreasonable to get frustrated just because it’s not legal. It worked fine, now it doesn’t and that’s frustrating

We should all pool some cash together and get a bit coin for sportsmania, we will need a fair few of us though ? 

4 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

BeIN Sports 5 ended up better for me.  Especially when the commentary changed to English second half.  Although listening to Goodman vs 100mph foreign speaking commentary, would have preferred the latter tbh.

The English commentary was dreadful, some of worse I've heard. Much preferred the foreign one even though I couldn't understand a word. 

5 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Update.

Welcome to the future

Well I thought I'd renewed my IUDTV but it turns out it's something called IPSATPRO pro instead. Basically I've got the same as before but I've gained some S. American channels too. The interface is crap, the channels are just listed and not sorted by country. I'll have to see how well it performs.

On 20/08/2018 at 18:33, Webbo said:

Well I thought I'd renewed my IUDTV but it turns out it's something called IPSATPRO pro instead. Basically I've got the same as before but I've gained some S. American channels too. The interface is crap, the channels are just listed and not sorted by country. I'll have to see how well it performs.

Was working this morning, switched it on at 10 to 3 and the whole app is kaput. Back on Sportsdevil for me.

6 minutes ago, davieG said:

Sportsdonkey was shite, decent picture but the buffering was as bad as I've ever had even on free streams

I watched all the games on the US channels and it was mostly fine this week.

13 hours ago, davieG said:

Sportsdonkey was shite, decent picture but the buffering was as bad as I've ever had even on free streams

I watched it on Bein 11 & it was fine.  

I find the trying the channels the game is on works better than using the quick links in match section bit. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

I watched it on Bein 11 & it was fine.  

I find the trying the channels the game is on works better than using the quick links in match section bit. 

I did try another option but it was the same stream. But will try that next time thanks.