Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

MCKTV back up again on Virgin this morning....

Went down for me 5 minutes into the Man City v Wolves game last night.

Are Virgin just targeting Premier League game times?

I don't use Facebook (and don't want to) - is there any other way of keeping tabs on what the MCKTV people are doing about this issue? I hope they get it sorted in time for our game against Wolves. 

6 minutes ago, theadmans said:

MCKTV back up again on Virgin this morning....

Went down for me 5 minutes into the Man City v Wolves game last night.

Are Virgin just targeting Premier League game times?

I don't use Facebook (and don't want to) - is there any other way of keeping tabs on what the MCKTV people are doing about this issue? I hope they get it sorted in time for our game against Wolves. 

Just Facebook I believe. They have suggested using VPN’s but I mostly use Apple TV/Samsung TV so don’t want to start messing around with those. He has stated that he will create a new url soon which will hopefully resolve things. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, lildave3 said:

Just Facebook I believe. They have suggested using VPN’s but I mostly use Apple TV/Samsung TV so don’t want to start messing around with those. He has stated that he will create a new url soon which will hopefully resolve things. 

Thanks Dave - the new URL sounds encouraging. I guess that will require a re-install...

One of the things I find most frustrating with MCKTV is the length of time it can take to renew subscriptions etc. That and the lack of any non-Facebook communication (although that is partly my fault as I banned the family from using Facebook years ago).

Any chance some nice person with Facebook access to MCKTV could post any further developments on here for me to read?

Edited by theadmans

2 hours ago, theadmans said:

Thanks Dave - the new URL sounds encouraging. I guess that will require a re-install...

One of the things I find most frustrating with MCKTV is the length of time it can take to renew subscriptions etc. That and the lack of any non-Facebook communication (although that is partly my fault as I banned the family from using Facebook years ago).

Any chance some nice person with Facebook access to MCKTV could post any further developments on here for me to read?

I usually pay my invoice a month or two before, that way it just rolls over. 

2 hours ago, theadmans said:

I’m sure someone will let you know but I’ll advise them doing it by private message and putting it on a public forum as the Facebook group is secret for a obvious reason 

8 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

I’m sure someone will let you know but I’ll advise them doing it by private message and putting it on a public forum as the Facebook group is secret for a obvious reason 

Sure - please someone PM me if there are any major developments.

50 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

I was using Showbox for films and tv but that seems to have been kaiboshed.  Anyone got a decent alternative?

Cinema APK, Tea Tv and Movie Play Box or Movie Play Red (not 100% on the name on the last one), will cover all your needs.

2 hours ago, stix said:

My Mcktv has stopped working completely this morning. Could be my shitty internet, but just wondering if anybody else is having any issues with theirs as a process of elimination?

It’s intentional a warning was put on Facebook 

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

It’s intentional a warning was put on Facebook 

Can you PM the gist of the Facebook message please.

BBC One is working on MCKTV with Virgin (but none of the Sports Channels seem to working for me !)

13 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I'm still having trouble with mcktv, anybody else

Facebook group is saying there's been a leak, one customer is shopping them in. They're working on a work round and investigating who the leak is.

• 2 weeks later...