Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Lcfc plane tracking topic

Only just received a alert that the owners plane was in flight at 4.25am obviously I was asleep so have no idea of its destination no history for it either

You've not just let yourself and your family down.

You've let down Foxestalk.

Must say, what an incredible app. You can point your phone towards a plane in the sky and it will tell you where it is flying to and from.

Completely pointless, but incredible at the same time.

what's the app called? Seems quite decent that bit. Always wonder when I see a plane in the sky where it's going thinking "it's alright for some" Edited by LCFC FOX

Guest Mee-9

Going into Dubai airport by the looks of it dropped to 5,000ft

Top's doing a run for 400 mayfair and a big Toblerone. 

what's the app called? Seems quite decent that bit. Always wonder when I see a plane in the sky where it's going thinking "it's alright for some"

I've got flightradar24 and planefinder. Unreal they are. Last night where we were there was fog and I was wondering if planes would land at the airport. Clicked on it and you could see it circling for ages waiting for the fog to clear. You can point your phone to the horizon and it shows you the planes around you, where they are going, where they have been, the height and how far they are away.

Not a big app fan, but fascinating that you can literally see all the planes in the sky in the world and find out all about them. Just freaky really, bit shocked something like it exists.

I've got flightradar24 and planefinder. Unreal they are. Last night where we were there was fog and I was wondering if planes would land at the airport. Clicked on it and you could see it circling for ages waiting for the fog to clear. You can point your phone to the horizon and it shows you the planes around you, where they are going, where they have been, the height and how far they are away.

Not a big app fan, but fascinating that you can literally see all the planes in the sky in the world and find out all about them. Just freaky really, bit shocked something like it exists.

wow...I'm hooked. That's fantastic and slightly addictive - I just ran out side to see if i could see the plane that the app was telling me was flying over. how sad is that!!

Not all airlines are on it, just the ones who allow their planes.