Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Plaudits for our Atmosphere, let's keep it up

The thing I love about our atmosphere at the moment, probably more noticeable with the extended, more frequent tv coverage, is the movement of the cameras when we score. The stands bounce so much it makes you want to adjust you tv when you watch it back.

As I said yesterday re the clappers. Like them or not they do their job and get people who wouldn't usually join in creating noise

I see it more down to the fact we are getting early goals. If the opposition went 2-0 up within 10 mins, the atmosphere would soon go sour.

Without a doubt, it's easier to be loud and enthusiastic when you're winning.

So yes, the challenge is to keep up the atmosphere when/if we go behind.

The thing is we are getting a reputation as having a noisy atmosphere and the manager/players do appreciate it, let's keep it up.

Without a doubt, it's easier to be loud and enthusiastic when you're winning.

So yes, the challenge is to keep up the atmosphere when/if we go behind.

The thing is we are getting a reputation as having a noisy atmosphere and the manager/players do appreciate it, let's keep it up.

Fact is though we begin the game loud and enthusiastic. We dont wait for a goal to come before being loud.

More teams will start bringing in the clappers when others see how we start games on the front foot. Vardy is explosive from the first kick. Catching teams out from the get go would generally suggest an early goal therefore the atmosphere continues.

The clappers have now allowed people who are a bit more reserved than others and might feel a bit embarrassed to stand and chant to now have a genuine way of increasing the noise in the ground with little effort. Other teams laugh at the clappers but we are the team that are benefitting from a noisier stadium and it is showing in the results we are getting.

What is it now 8 wins 1 draw 1 defeat in our last 10 Premier League games? That is Title winning form. The increased atmosphere i believe has made a huge contribution to that set of results

• Like 1

Clappers get people the don't usually seem to clap involved so fair play. Still hate the clapping to "Uptown Funk" though.

Not gonna lie I love it. Gets me more pumped up for the game than the two vids they play in the build up lol

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I quite like it ....... And it's spreading

From where Im sitting I can see the whole east stand and family stand and I can assure you, its really not. There are pockets of people - the main one being near the drum, a few lower down, some towards the middle of the east stand, and a few rows in the family stand. It looks poor.

Noticed from SK 1 that a large part of the family stand are now joining in with the Poznan,

They've been doing it as long as L1 have but in smaller pockets, kids love stuff like that.

Not fussed on it really as it doesn't affect me in SK2 and it stopped at away games about 3 games into doing it years ago!

It's amusing seeing the front of L1 when it looks like only two or three are doing it though.

It's  so loud it gives me tinitus for the next couple of days I'm  considering turning my hearing aid off but then I can't  talk to my son but then it's  too loud to talk to him and I'm  in Go.