Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
copunk

Players you forgotten had played for us

1 hour ago, Crashtoasted said:

Despite the relegation a quality year to have a season ticket (probably the last time I could afford one too).

Nalis's left footed volley against Leeds: I must have tried that every Sunday for the next 2 years.

You know a player has made it when the kids at school were imitating them. We spent every opportunity we could on the school field afterwards teeing each other up and screaming "FVCKIN NALIS" as we vollied the ball 50 yards into the air and nowhere near the goal in glorious failure.

• 1 month later...
On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 16:26, mancunianfox said:

Someone mentioned Dany N'Guessan in another thread. Can't believe he had 31 appearances for us.

To be fair I think most of these were as a sub during Pearson's first spell. A very in and out of the first team sort of player : much like some of our team members now!

Edited by Guy

On 17/08/2018 at 17:26, mancunianfox said:

Someone mentioned Dany N'Guessan in another thread. Can't believe he had 31 appearances for us.

N'Guessan was a decent squad player at the time. He did a job. 

5 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

Who was that guy Sven signed from Man City who was meant to be the next Zidane. He was always injured, played for us once against Real Madrid, turned really fat and now works at Greggs. 

Michael Ball?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/10/2018 at 10:32, Col city fan said:

Apologies if already done but anyone remember Kerrea Gilbert? Showed promise initially then went right off the radar

Good recall. I had to Google him as u completely forgot about him. His last club was for St Albans City, left then in 2014 through mutual consent.

He's 32 in a few months.

Can't believe his career went down the toilet. He looked excellent for us in the third tier. Thought he would, at bare minimum, make a decent career for himself in the Championship or League One.

34 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

Who was that guy Sven signed from Man City who was meant to be the next Zidane. He was always injured, played for us once against Real Madrid, turned really fat and now works at Greggs. 

Michael Johnson. I think he started his career off pretty well at Man City, but was plagued by injury and depression and retired young.