Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Charl91

Kante must start next game

Jesus christ. Just imagine his stats if he played 90 minutes in every game so far *_*

The metrics are per 90 minutes so his stats are not at a disadvantage. But yeah incredible completely breaks up play and looks to attack quickly once possession is turned over. Suits our style perfectly.

Out of all the signings we made this season he was the one I wanted most.

Exactly the sort of profile we should be looking for, young and the best player at a smaller club but in a proven league. If you sign players with this profile they could be anything. We already know what we're buying when we buy a Huth, Inler, Fuchs, Okazaki, etc.

I was hoping we would sign Martial from Monaco for about £20m but he went to Man Utd for silly money eventually.  :D

I think in Schlupp, Kante and Mahrez we have three players who will be capable of playing for anyone when they hit their peak, I just hope it's with us and we get a few more rough diamonds to add to our collection.

Serious Makele style play from Kanté. Love the way he intercept the ball and quickly play a positive pass. He was the guy giving Mahrez the ball in the play up to the 2nd and 3rd goal, I think. Excited to see him play more...

• 2 weeks later...

So, are you still sceptic about him, now??? :) Know we miss him a lot, even in game... But we are very happy to see he becomes a star among you and maybe among PL world (if Ranieri decides to make him at the start!!!) :)

Keep on like this, because you have a ****ing good team :)

Has a new player ever been so universally liked?

Chris Wood was pretty popular after scoring about a goal a game for his first couple of months. That should encourage a bit of caution.

Kante does look an outstanding acquisition so far, though. 

This bloke is absolutely ridiculous. It's not even like the good point about his game is something that is likely to fluctuate - he's got Vardy-like stamina, he's extremely positive and his tackling is literally world class standard. I cannot see any way he isn't going to go on to be a massive player for us.

Archived