Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Celeb beauties

Well as far as I can see the old thread has died, and myself along with many many other people do appreciate beautiful women! Lets get this started

chloe-moretz-wallpaper-7wtau.jpg

Great choice, Chloe Moretz is stunning and she has something of a unique face.

I'm putting forward only Gemmas.

Gemma Arterton

gemma-arterton-audi-international-at-gua

Gemma Chan

Gemma-Chan--glamour-4june14-getty_b.jpg

• Like 1

Apparently as long as the women are fully clothed its okay. Please be responsible chaps.

can they be fully clothed in bikinis like on the beach :thumbup: nah i joke this forum is respectable and aimed at family fun like our matchday experience so fully clothed it is

ive recently decided there arent many things better than stephanie bertram rose https://instagram.com/rose_bertram/?hl=en great breasts great face 

11326348_166328990366885_1809829158_n.jp

11357436_652585121509731_1848850565_n.jp

actually scrap that middle pic not sure on the definition of fully clothed dont wanna upset webbo n the google bros 

Edited by ScouseFox
  • Like 1

can they be fully clothed in bikinis like on the beach :thumbup: nah i joke this forum is respectable and aimed at family fun like our matchday experience so fully clothed it is

ive recently decided there arent many things better than stephanie bertram rose https://instagram.com/rose_bertram/?hl=en great breasts great face 

11326348_166328990366885_1809829158_n.jp

11357436_652585121509731_1848850565_n.jp

actually scrap that middle pic not sure on the definition of fully clothed dont wanna upset webbo n the google bros 

nice ride!

cool car too.

it is tough those two pics i posted are from 3 months back on insta cos every pick post 3 months ago had too much flesh imo for this forum these days hence the insta link to enjoy yourselves. basically gonna bum the shit out of the daily mail sidebar for this thread 

jenna coleman most famously off of emmerdale last week yep 

2C91BDC800000578-0-image-m-95_1442829217