Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

Brilliant, you see other clubs doing stuff like this, Stoke had a Great British Bake Off thing with Paul Hollywood, I'm not saying Pearson didn't do things like this, but if he did the cameras were never there.  It is a facet of the  modern game it is a symbiotic relationship that football clubs have with the press and with the fans.

I'm sure the owners will be loving the increased exposure too, as well as whichever pizza place hosted it.

To echo the thread title I f'ng love Claudio.

The other thing about this is that now a  lot pre match media focus will be on this and not on us being knocked out of the cup by a lower league side.

Fortunate timing, but smart media management, give them something to talk about and they won't go looking for other angles (such as cup up-set, or Real Madrid interested in Vardy).

Wasn't Martin Allen ridiculed for offering Mars bars and such like as an incentive because people felt it was an insult to players on a good wedge, yes even then by comparison to your average fan.

Marianne Faithful would have loved playing for Martin Allen!  :D

The guy has hardly put a foot wrong.  Another manager (perhaps a younger one) may well have tried to change things quickly and make his mark but CR bided his time, won over the players and kept the ball rolling (no pun intended), which is easier said than done.  The players, like us, must have had a lot of trepidation with what happened to NP.  His only tinkering has been marginal so far and he seems to understand and have picked up on players strengths and weaknesses in a very short period of time.  He also kept the backroom staff on to keep the continuity but brought a shadow team in just in case. He may well persist with 4 4 2 for the time being buts thats in his Italian genes.  I'm sure there will be more testing times ahead but for now lets just enjoy the good times.  Stats boys ....    the only stat you need to know is that we are 5th in the Prem !     Fantastic job Claudio and a smart move by those above ! 

Archived