Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

I LOVE CLAUDIO.

CR: "What we are doing here is like a pizza. To do well you have to have the right ingredients - players, team spirit, fans - and you need a sprinkle of good luck.

"The fans are the tomato. Without tomato there is no pizza! The topping for all of us would be to get to 40 points."

we are just a bunch of tomatoes to him, CR OUT !!! :@

I couldn't see this posted...

I absolutely love this video! Claudio is just a doting dad! 

Claudio thinks "who needs more pizza...?" "CHRISTIAN!!!" Fuchs's is like "I can't fit any more in dad!" He then goes to Dodoo who is like "sorry dad, not me" and then Yohan! He's trying to feed him more pizza as if it's his birthday party - One of the hardest men in football being mothered by Claudio!

What I love about this is video is you can tell none of this is scripted, Claudio is just the ultimate father figure. 

Spotted this today - looks like we have a Scottish newspaper to thank for Claudio!?

Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri: I'm back at the top level thanks to The Sunday Post:

http://www.sundaypost.com/leicester-city-manager-claudio-ranieri-i-m-back-at-the-top-level-thanks-to-the-sunday-post-1.908031

Er no Claudio. I have said it before and I will say it again. The only people that will benefit from Celtic and Rangers being in the PL are Celtic and Rangers.

If teams from foreign countries are going to play in the PL then I would rather it was Barcelona, Real Madrid or Bayern Munich, rather than a couple of second rate Scottish Clubs.

I'm not saying Pearson didn't do things like this, but if he did the cameras were never there.  It is a facet of the  modern game it is a symbiotic relationship that football clubs have with the press and with the fans.

I think managing round the world at internationally-popular clubs, where the coverage involves several team/staff interview vids daily, Ranieri may understand the 'necessity' of this trend more than some like Pearson, who accept it perhaps more grudgingly. 

Likewise, love Ranieri.

Archived