Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick the Stats Guy

What's with the dots?

• 1 month later...

Never mind the dots can someone please tell me what the gold stars mean !!!

Cus they look nice and I want one.

Do you mean on the right hand side of a post? If you do that signals that the post has been given at least five +1 reputation.

Or if you mean in a user's profile then it is the average rating that other members of the forum have given them when they've gone onto their profile and rated them

Do you mean on the right hand side of a post? If you do that signals that the post has been given at least five +1 reputation.

Or if you mean in a user's profile then it is the average rating that other members of the forum have given them when they've gone onto their profile and rated them

Thanks DB ... Put one on mine so I can see how it works ....

Hi, I'm just wondering what the dots below a person's profile picture mean. At the moment, I've got one dot, whereas others have several. So, yeah, just wondering.

Welcome Stats Guy.

To answer your question, the dots are proportional to the amount of time you have spent on the internet arguing with idiots.

All the best,

SL

Archived