Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
burleighfox

Bristol Foxes?

3 hours ago, foxer said:

Anyone watching at a pub in Bristol tonight? Be nice to meet up if so

Was about to ask the same thing; I'm not sure where the game is on. But if there's anywhere local enough, I'm up for heading out to watch it!

30 minutes ago, burleighfox said:

Was about to ask the same thing; I'm not sure where the game is on. But if there's anywhere local enough, I'm up for heading out to watch it!

Where abouts are you based? It'll be on in a fair few places. I can get pretty much anywhere in the city if you're keen to meet up?

I'm not sure we'll manage a big group of us but there might be a couple of others about if we're lucky.

Unfortunately the best places to watch football in terms of screens and that should have the sound on are the worst pubs. 

So you've got Walkabout, Horts, BSB. They've all definitely got BT sports. 

Your choice

14 minutes ago, foxer said:

I'm not sure we'll manage a big group of us but there might be a couple of others about if we're lucky.

Unfortunately the best places to watch football in terms of screens and that should have the sound on are the worst pubs. 

So you've got Walkabout, Horts, BSB. They've all definitely got BT sports. 

Your choice

BSB waterside? I'm up for that.

Sorry I wasn't able to join you all. I have a 5 month old who makes it quite difficult to get out in the evenings as he won't take a bottle. I am however going to the match on Tuesday and risking grandma babysitting!

• 2 months later...

Archived