Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Arsenal (A) Changed to 14.02.16 - 12 noon KO

i would be really grateful if anyone could sort out 1 adult & 1 senior for this please? Please PM me if you can as i am not always on here.

will send payment straight away via pay pal if you can

thanks

Please could anyone help me me with one reference no with 104+ points? I have two ST's with 104 points but need 3 Arsenal tickets in total.

Would be very grateful if someone could PM me if they have one spare so that I can get 3 tickets if they reach 104 points on Mon 18th Jan. Thanks.

Please could anyone help me me with one reference no with 104+ points? I have two ST's with 104 points but need 3 Arsenal tickets in total.

Would be very grateful if someone could PM me if they have one spare so that I can get 3 tickets if they reach 104 points on Mon 18th Jan. Thanks.

Wouldn't surprise me if this didn't even make it to 108+ points mate let alone 104 

Hello all

Looking for 2 away tickets for the arsenal game. PM me if you can.

(entering sob story now...)

Anniversary that weekend and got my Mrs into being a foxes fan over the last year. Going london anyway for the anniversary and would be pretty cool to take her to the emirates.

Cheers in advance!

This is gonna be fun, they have already put 2 blocks online at the same time, unheard off this year on the 1st day and one is yellow already, I guess for a lot of people this will be the 1st chance to go, as last year was a tuesday, this may well be gone by the time it reaches 108+ it will be borderline that's for sure, and I need it to make it that far as we have already risked paying for trains.

1 block sold and only have a handful left in the 2 others. Can these selling out by tomorrow at some point. 

I don't think they have sold that block, despite it saying 1st, if they have that's a lot of hands in the sweet jar, there's no where near 3 blocks worth of people of pre order and top priority from what I was told at the start of the season, and with so many people handing refs out, it's almost impossible for anyone to have jumped too many brackets this season.

I think they are selling incase arsenal requested returns, but that's not gonna happen on a sat at such a cheap price.

Archived