Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

5 of us are going down without tickets and expect to watch it in a nearby pub. I expect 10,000 fans to go down if we have won,or are close to winning, the league .

Sure, but I'm not flying from America to watch at a pub, I could do that here. I will do whatever it takes, call me a tourist or whatnot. Just hoping someone can help here but doubt that happens I guess.

Sure, but I'm not flying from America to watch at a pub, I could do that here. I will do whatever it takes, call me a tourist or whatnot. Just hoping someone can help here but doubt that happens I guess.

As it said in the Jerry Maguire film "show me the money !!"...

you are probably talking about £300 per ticket to get any Leicester fan to sell their ticket if we have won, or are in with a chance of winning, the league.

If you don't care about the money I suggest you get the hospitality package before they sell out. Won't be the same as the away end obviously but I can't see a chance of you getting one there.

I checked that, yeah. Not willing to pay that price, okay yeah I do have limits. (CFC's site shows their Museum Suite is the only one available and it's at 500 quid... Pass...)

My best hope is probably to look elsewhere and just find seats in the Shed End, but maybe I'll be lucky here. Been asking any Chelsea fan I know for references too, how bad of fans would they be..?..!  :o

It's amusing this thread is up already since tickets won't be on sale for another few weeks, but that's life I guess.

As it said in the Jerry Maguire film "show me the money !!"...

you are probably talking about £300 per ticket to get any Leicester fan to sell their ticket if we have won, or are in with a chance of winning, the league.

£300? We were discussing this at the Etihad weeks ago, someone reckons over a grand if anything rides on it, or if we have won it by then.

Touts will no doubt try to get as much as possible for them, plus they don't budge on price after kick off, they'd sooner rip the tickets up and bin them, or everyone would wait till after KO to knock their prices down.

They will be a lot around Stamford Bridge for this game, home end tickets though.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeking 1 ticket for this. Long shot I know, but please dm me if you might be able to help. Good fast buyer with positive feedback.

Still desperate for one away ticket for this. Two would be a bonus.

I have been trying to source home tickets too in case this avenue doesn't work out. It seems that is equally difficult as it's Terry's last match and many of them want to be part of the Ranieri/Leicester coming good thing.

Does anyone know if we won the title earlier than Chelsea would we still be crowned champions at Stanford Bridge or would they potentially do it earlier? Don't wanna spend £1000s only to find they'll do it earlier if we win it anyway

Does anyone know if we won the title earlier than Chelsea would we still be crowned champions at Stanford Bridge or would they potentially do it earlier? Don't wanna spend £1000s only to find they'll do it earlier if we win it anyway

I was told by the club that it won't be at the Everton game, which I assume means it will be at Chelsea not matter if/when we win it. Please don't take my word for it though, seek further clarification.  lol

I was told by the club that it won't be at the Everton game, which I assume means it will be at Chelsea not matter if/when we win it. Please don't take my word for it though, seek further clarification.  lol

Thanks Sol gonna book my tickets now based on that  :schmike:

The Copthorne hotel at Chelsea as doing packages that are about £320 a person includes ticket, thinking this might be a decent option! Thomas cook also do a hotel and ticket package which is about £500.

I honestly cant believe I am willing to pay this but its surely once in a life time?!

The Copthorne hotel at Chelsea as doing packages that are about £320 a person includes ticket, thinking this might be a decent option! Thomas cook also do a hotel and ticket package which is about £500.

I honestly cant believe I am willing to pay this but its surely once in a life time?!

Ideal cheers mate I was just about to do the Thomas cook 1!

Does anybody have any confirmation on when the trophy could be lifted? I thought it would be the last home game if it is wrapped up by then, but if its the final game of the season then I will pay anything to get tickets for this  :scarf:

Archived