Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

Does anybody have any confirmation on when the trophy could be lifted? I thought it would be the last home game if it is wrapped up by then, but if its the final game of the season then I will pay anything to get tickets for this  :scarf:

By rule, I believe it's final match of the season: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/when-will-chelsea-lift-the-premier-league-trophy-10228325.html

We could sell out the bloody home end for this.

We could sell out Camp Nou for this.

Would anyone consider swapping a P1 reference with a P2 reference for Chelsea game?

I got 4 P1's reference and a P2 Reference but would like to get all tickets together at P1 stage?

Sounds good mate, Iv also got a winning lottery ticket here that I'm willing to swap for a dog turd. PM me.

For those willing to pay up to £385 to be in the Chelsea end, I just found this link. I have never used them myself and can't afford these prices but some of you who were willing to pay corporate prices may be interested.

Is it illegal to be the on the paying side of a ticket tout?

Would anyone consider swapping a P1 reference with a P2 reference for Chelsea game?

I got 4 P1's reference and a P2 Reference but would like to get all tickets together at P1 stage?

Your having a little joke here tommy ?

Or you have been snorting Bolivian finest ?

lol

That's shocking must be pre advertising them, surely no one would pay that!

If like to think no one would !

But it can only be one of us !

One of our own either on the automatic away system or in P1

If anyone has a contact at the club I think the club should buy them and ban the person or persons for life !

It's shocking

I was told by the club that it won't be at the Everton game, which I assume means it will be at Chelsea not matter if/when we win it. Please don't take my word for it though, seek further clarification. lol

Further clarification is that the Club are probably talking shit.

May 2011

But United captain Nemanja Vidic will have to wait until the visit of Blackpool to Old Trafford on May 22 to lift the trophy after the League confirmed its intention to stand by its policy of holding the official presentation at the champions’ final home game of the campaign.

April 2012

A Premier league spokesperson said: 'There are no plans for there to be a trophy presentation on April 30, should the title race be decided. The preference is always to present the trophy at a home game.'

April 2015

The Premier League will keep with recent tradition of organising the winners' ceremony for the club's final home game of the campaign regardless

Further clarification is that the Club are probably talking shit.

May 2011

But United captain Nemanja Vidic will have to wait until the visit of Blackpool to Old Trafford on May 22 to lift the trophy after the League confirmed its intention to stand by its policy of holding the official presentation at the champions’ final home game of the campaign.

April 2012

A Premier league spokesperson said: 'There are no plans for there to be a trophy presentation on April 30, should the title race be decided. The preference is always to present the trophy at a home game.'

April 2015

The Premier League will keep with recent tradition of organising the winners' ceremony for the club's final home game of the campaign regardless

Ahh fair enough, Jim's just trying to throw people off the scent. Not sure why mind... 

Ahh fair enough, Jim's just trying to throw people off the scent. Not sure why mind...

He can't know and he isn't allowed to say

But if we are champions at Everton game the trophy will be 100% presented at the Everton game !

It's quite simple it's what the league like to do !

Celebrations don't need to be muted that way !

He can't know and he isn't allowed to say

But if we are champions at Everton game the trophy will be 100% presented at the Everton game !

It's quite simple it's what the league like to do !

Celebrations don't need to be muted that way !

They already will be because Spurs play after us until that last two games!

Since Manure away didn't get to 108+ priority I'm going to start the begging early doors for anyone with a spare available for this. I've just been told by my boss that I can expense this ticket as a sales incentive so am happy to throw in copious amounts of beer to go with the ticket. 

Here is a picture of a Batman riding a unicorn to sweeten the deal.

a66125101720021d2d7ff7ef61ac30fc.jpg

We decided to make an end of season day of it and get Chelsea hospitality. Prices aren't too bad considering there's a free bar. If trophy presented at the Everton game it'll still be pretty special watching Chelsea do a guard of honour for us.

IF all goes to plan, of course.

We decided to make an end of season day of it and get Chelsea hospitality. Prices aren't too bad considering there's a free bar. If trophy presented at the Everton game it'll still be pretty special watching Chelsea do a guard of honour for us.

IF all goes to plan, of course.

If that's you in your avatar , I wish I was in your box that day

Hospitality box I mean lol

Haha. Shame I know that's not you in yours

I can send you a picture if that helps seal the deal lol

I was only kidding

How much was the hospitality , we are being quoted £350 plus vat

I'd sooner give the money for an away end ticket if needs be

I can send you a picture if that helps seal the deal lol

I was only kidding

How much was the hospitality , we are being quoted £350 plus vat

I'd sooner give the money for an away end ticket if needs be

Yeh they were £290 = ticket, 3 course meal, free bar for 3 hours before the game. So not cheap, but nice to make a day of it with no dramas over getting tickets. But the downside is obviously not being in the away end atmosphere so totally get preferring to try to get a ticket there! Our dad started taking us to watch City when we were little kids so we've bought it him as a thanks kind of thing.

Yeh they were £290 = ticket, 3 course meal, free bar for 3 hours before the game. So not cheap, but nice to make a day of it with no dramas over getting tickets. But the downside is obviously not being in the away end atmosphere so totally get preferring to try to get a ticket there! Our dad started taking us to watch City when we were little kids so we've bought it him as a thanks kind of thing.

Hi which site can you buy that hospitality package?! I've no problem smashing 300 pounds worth of booze & watch us lift the cup!!!

That's a fair price

And he is a lucky dad

And I suspect your very lucky kids

Enjoy ....

Archived