Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tom's Pasta

Fragrances

• 11 months later...

Some I tried recently:

Received Issey Miyake Nuit and Rasasi La Yuraquam Pour Homme for Christmas. 

IM - love the IM Pour Homme for casual, every day in the warmer months and this is basically some nice woody, spicy sweetness for a similar purpose in the cooler months. Will use a lot

Rasasi - Tom Ford's Tuscan Leather but better and much cheaper. More complexity than TL in my opinion, extra bit of raspberry fruitiness that lasts longer too

Also

Tom Ford Ombre Leather - Just pure leathery goodness - a new favourite that will be worn a lot over the coming months

Margiela By The Fireplace - in a way like Tobacco Vanilla but with the sweet vanilla toned down and with added smokiness, not sure it reminds me of a fireplace but I like it, shame it doesn't have the longevity I want

Margiela Jazz Club - too sweet, but a nice soft woodiness, more feminine than expected

Art de Parfum Excentrique Moi - Cherry, cherry and more cherry. Reminded me of being 16 drinking Cherry Sourz. Horrible

Thomas Clipper Country - Shame its only a cologne and its performance is short-lived as it's a great woody smell with some smokey ginger lifting it

TDH Vetiver - nah just give me the original, vetiver killed this one imo

Encre Noire - this is a bargain, heavy and smokey goodness

Edited by Kopfkino

Suavage Dior and Terre D'Hermes are my current main stays. I have just ran out of Armani Code. Looking to try something new.

The three I am considering (based on notes/reviews) are:

Chanel Bleu de Chanel

Prada L'Homme

Prada Luna Rossa Black

2 hours ago, adam1 said:

Suavage Dior and Terre D'Hermes are my current main stays. I have just ran out of Armani Code. Looking to try something new.

The three I am considering (based on notes/reviews) are:

Chanel Bleu de Chanel

Prada L'Homme

Prada Luna Rossa Black

I've only just got this and really like it

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

I've only just got this and really like it

I think Boots have it in. Might nip out on my lunch break today to smell them. It is number one on my list. Probably wont buy it from them though.

Shopping around can lead to some bargains.

I managed to get 155ml of terre d'hermes online for £79.

Chanel Bleu is one of the best

My missus works at Boots, so I have far too many fragrances on the go at any one time.  Every birthday/Christmas/anniversary.  She even gets some for free on random occasions (not stolen - something to do with bonus/targets she insists).  Came home with Chanel Allure Homme Sport that cost nothing.  Highly recommend.

Tom Ford Grey Vetiver for criggy - zesty, woody/grassy.  I like it a lot

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pSinatra said:

Chanel Bleu is one of the best

My missus works at Boots, so I have far too many fragrances on the go at any one time.  Every birthday/Christmas/anniversary.  She even gets some for free on random occasions (not stolen - something to do with bonus/targets she insists).  Came home with Chanel Allure Homme Sport that cost nothing.  Highly recommend.

Tom Ford Grey Vetiver for criggy - zesty, woody/grassy.  I like it a lot

Image result for yeah ok gif

• Haha 1

currently on rotation 

Clinique Happy (everyday, clean)

Maison Margiela Replica At the Barber's

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb

Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa

don't settle for cheap fragrances, the good shit lasts for ages and always gets compliments  

the acqua di parma is stone cold killer

Edited by lifted*fox
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

currently on rotation 

Clinique Happy (everyday, clean)

Maison Margiela Replica At the Barber's

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb

Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa

don't settle for cheap fragrances, the good shit lasts for ages and always gets compliments  

the acqua di parma is stone cold killer

I’ve got Colonia Intensa, I would drink the stuff.

That and Creed Aventus are the best going.

I have over 20 edts, Mrs C is still searching for the one for which I'll have an allergic reaction.

My favourites are:

Jean Paul Gaultier l'homme

Christian Dior Eau Sauvage

Givenchy Gentleman

Just in case you thought all retirees had to have Old Spice on tap.

• Like 1

Cafes on mainland Europe,summer,winter. Walking through the early morning streets...

Whether Paris,Toulon,Brussels,Gent,or Amsterdam!!!!  Different aromas,on the same product....

Fk chasing Chanel-05, sit down and have a cafe and Danish..:)

Currently using:

Creed green Irish tweed - used to love aventus a few years back but now the price isn’t worth it and I smell it on everyone. 

Mugler Ultra zest this is a great scent and a fresh version of their usual stuff.

Mugler pure malt absolute world class and smells like berries soaked in whiskey and vanilla. If anyone here hasn’t tried this then I would recommend especially as a winter fragrance.

Hermes voyage bloody beautiful smells like gin n tonic prob better in spring n summer tho 

25 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Currently using:

Creed green Irish tweed - used to love aventus a few years back but now the price isn’t worth it and I smell it on everyone. 

Mugler Ultra zest this is a great scent and a fresh version of their usual stuff.

Mugler pure malt absolute world class and smells like berries soaked in whiskey and vanilla. If anyone here hasn’t tried this then I would recommend especially as a winter fragrance.

Hermes voyage bloody beautiful smells like gin n tonic prob better in spring n summer tho 

Disgraceful point of view.

2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Cafes on mainland Europe,summer,winter. Walking through the early morning streets...

Whether Paris,Toulon,Brussels,Gent,or Amsterdam!!!!  Different aromas,on the same product....

Fk chasing Chanel-05, sit down and have a cafe and Danish..:)

The post you make when you drink aftershave.

• Haha 1