Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sly1

BT Sport -FA Cup Colchester v LCFC / Spurs

We'd absolutely go in as bottom seeds, 3rd at best. I'd still fancy us to pick up a result against anyone outside of Real, Barca, Bayern, Juve and PSG. Look at what BATE nearly achieved, Gent finished second in a group of Zenit, Valencia and Lyon.

League winners will be top seeds  :)

I think his point was they finished second as they were probably expected to, not fourth.

As I said, it's not what I meant. I meant they finished 4th in the PL to qualify (which they didn't anyway I think they actually finished 3rd lol). But my point was comparing their league finish with our potential league finish.

Dont understand, how, some seem to make it some type of stand-off between,

either top 4 or fa-cup.

Away at Spurs, we fielded a top draw 2nd 11.

Claudio dropped a hint a few times, his fringe players are good, and deserve a crack in cup games.

Firstly , lets wait to see how it pans out against Spurs in the FA-cup, they are more than capable

of turning their fortunes around.

FA-CUP, is a trophy and a great notch and permanent memory.Top 4 gets forgotten.

That said, at present we have no guarrantees, where the season takes us , its far, far too early, to proclaim. Its senseless to draw out preferences, even for the banter.

We make up nice suitable cliches, like top 4 will Guarrantee us enticing some big signings.

No, not imo, Its money that entices the big boys.It just might be we can learn from Mahrez and Vardy signings.

We dont need to dip into the pot, just for the sake of it. WH, Palace, Watford, have found potential greats, with the chance of moulding the players better into their squads.

This financial windfall, at the end of the season, will give us some more clout, but we shouldnt just chuck it out.

Because....The bigger traditional names, because of tradition will still have the better choice of the cut of meat.

We and this seasons other top challengers, need to be clever with named signings, and not just blindly invest.

I for one dont want to see us go down the, Man.city or Chelsea route.

More like doing a Spurs, with more fortune.

This moment in time, we dont have to choose, or have preferences, we are not in that ball-park yet.

This is one reason, I would like to see if we can keep and persuade potential talent like Kramaric to stay around.

Archived