Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Watford (A) 5/3/16 17:30pm

Watch them only do it for the Chelsea game....

(at which point we may even need two extra brackets and not just one!)

I've just been told by the club, there are no plans to move it up this season.

But yeah if things carry on as they are, the website will be crashed for every away,I couldn't believe how many of the 1st block had gone by 9am this morning.

2 Tickets available for this, Can't go to the game, 

Please message me if interested

First day of sale and you have two tickets, if you can't go why did you get them anyway and if you're on the away scheme you can send them back, let someone who wants to go recieve the points for doing so.

Ah, silly me, you want the points but don't want to go to the game.

Some things never change here.

First day of sale and you have two tickets, if you can't go why did you get them anyway and if you're on the away scheme you can send them back, let someone who wants to go recieve the points for doing so.

Quick to comment on others doings, when you have no idea how many games I go to etc.. How about I have a very valid reason for not being able to go after getting the tickets.

What a sad little life you live.

Some things don't change on here your right, sad little people like you commenting on what others do.

Quick to comment on others doings, when you have no idea how many games I go to etc.. How about I have a very valid reason for not being able to go after getting the tickets.

Some things don't change on here your right, sad little people like you commenting on what others do.

Sorry mate but i agree with him, you may well go to a lot of games but not very fair in my opinion

Sorry mate but i agree with him, you may well go to a lot of games but not very fair in my opinion

In his defence. The club now state you can't return away tickets. Even if they do occasionally let you.

And on the away scheme you have to opt out before they issue them. Maybe at that point he didn't know he couldn't make it.

And the reason the club operate that system. They get our money quicker.

When I go with someone else I make sure both of us can attend before I pay for tickets. Yet within a few hours of you buying for yourself and one other your plans change. That seems unlikely to me.

Several posters have noticed that people often offer out their references out so they can pick up some unearned points. Given that that happens, it doesn't seem so outrageous for Promised Land to suggest you might be doing it too. If you are, please don't.

When I go with someone else I make sure both of us can attend before I pay for tickets. Yet within a few hours of you buying for yourself and one other your plans change. That seems unlikely to me.

Several posters have noticed that people often offer out their references out so they can pick up some unearned points. Given that that happens, it doesn't seem so outrageous for Promised Land to suggest you might be doing it too. If you are, please don't.

Sorry mate but life is isn't fair, you cannot tell him please don't, because the nx person will, if he is busy 1 away game and he's 1 away from say going up, and say the next away game is arsenal wich you know that will sell out on the one your on now, who the hell wouldn't! The only fair way would be St holder only! because if it stays the same, you cannot expect 1 lad to Stick to not giving out refs, when a few are still doing it,

What's not fair is how many away games 1 went to in league 1 (the more hardcore) of fans)and the championship and there are people ahead of me who have just joined the prem ride fair enough I haven't done many away this seasonm, but from league 1 and championship maybe they should of give fans 50 pts for going to over 10 away games!!! Now I have missed out on l/3only Arsenal) grounds in the top 3 divisions I havnt been . (Last year I was working away)

#butthurt or what? 

you do realise moaning about it on a messageboard wont fix it? or the fact you're low down the pecking order. mardy arse. 

Archived