Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Palace (A) 19/03/16 3pm

Guest LCFC_World

Looking for a ticket or a reference number for this, PM me if one is available, I'd pay upfront!

Obviously I wouldn't use the reference again, I'm known to be pretty reliable. :)

Anyone having trouble buying tickets on line for this. Can get on the website but no tickets are showing.

Been working fine for me.

Block closest holmsdale bellends is on sale 1st. Not many sold. But a lot of restricted views. So not sure how many of the other 2 blocks have been dished out to pre orders as there is no where near enough gone unless a lot of people have opted out due to price.

So not sure how many of the other 2 blocks have been dished out to pre orders as there is no where near enough gone unless a lot of people have opted out due to price.

I'd say quite a few sold as I'm on the scheme but I buy fox travel as and when myself on day 1.

Usually it's a certainty I'm on coach 2 or 3 if I book it around now, for Arsenal I was 6, tickets went quickly, Watford I'm 4 and tickets went quickly as well. Just booked the travel and its 5 for this.

So using that as a barometer tickets look like they're selling as fast as Arsenal and Watford.

I could be wrong though but it looks like that from here.

Archived