Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Palace (A) 19/03/16 3pm

I don't understand how the place qualifies for premier league ground status. Basically a fire trap, no fire exits / escapes, the club haven't spent on safety.

The only living creature guaranteed to get out in an emergency is that bleeding eagle!

See this is nowhere near as popular as watford and arsenal, strange that lol.

Someone has just brought 9 in 1 go tho, they must be popular lol

Ha. The £40 tag is putting a few off. Pretty outrageous given their chairman's basically admitted charging us that because of our current league position.

Do get your point though. Nowhere near the same amount of begging going on as for the likes of Man City, which was more expensive.

See this is nowhere near as popular as watford and arsenal, strange that lol.

Someone has just brought 9 in 1 go tho, they must be popular lol

I wanted to go Palace as I haven't been since 2010 but £40 is a rip of Selhurt Park. I think £40 is a rip off everywhere but at least at a place such as Manchester City you're getting a decent view at the very least.

I said about it earlier in the thread but they have surely got to look at changing things a bit next season for these away games. Top priority of 125+ points went on sale on Monday 15th Feb, lasting a whole two days before 115+ went on sale - for a game that isn't until the 19th March?

I said about it earlier in the thread but they have surely got to look at changing things a bit next season for these away games. Top priority of 125+ points went on sale on Monday 15th Feb, lasting a whole two days before 115+ went on sale - for a game that isn't until the 19th March?

I noticed you say this, but I don't really get your point, the earlier they go on sale the better it is for arranging travel etc, if they left it till the last minute, train prices go through the roof.

Archived