Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Man City (A) post Match thread 1 - 3

Got to give a big mention to Albrighton today thought he was superb, put in a lot of excellent crosses and worked his socks off defensively, but every single player deserves huge credit.

Just shows exactly what this side is about. Don't just put in a shift Overtime as well. Work so hard the whole squad. Must feel a bit like the Al pacino speach in any given Sunday. They know the guy next to them is going to be with them and giving 100%.

Best team performance I've ever seen from us.

Heard some city fans at Piccadilly saying how poor they were. True enough, but when are people going to realise that we make them look poor.

Kante was extraordinary today and Drinkwater too. Two uncapped players comprehensively outplaying City's 3 man midfield.

I am from Caen in France and I started to follow Leicester because I wanted to see what Kante could bring to the premier league. I am not disappointed, he is an amazing player and you guys have a fantastic team!

Is there anyone else in the Caen squad that you think might be worth sending to the prem. Thank you for Kante he is world class

Kante, Vardy and Mahrez are truly World Class simple as that,..

I'd add fuchs to that as well.

Is there anyone else in the Caen squad that you think might be worth sending to the prem. Thank you for Kante he is world class

I'd add fuchs to that as well.

We have at least one other player who would do great in the premier league but I won't say his name, I'd like Caen to keep him.

Guest BlueBrett

Best team performance I've ever seen from us.

Heard some city fans at Piccadilly saying how poor they were. True enough, but when are people going to realise that we make them look poor.

Kante was extraordinary today and Drinkwater too. Two uncapped players comprehensively outplaying City's 3 man midfield.

Surely Kante has to get in the French squad for the Euros? Moussa Sissoko's days as an international footballer may be numbered

Unbelievable. I was sat in the man City end with my Dad and I couldn't contain myself. I was sat shaking and just I'm pure dis belief. Definitely one of the best games I've been to and ranks up there with the cup finals I went to under O Neill. Brilliant performance from front to back. Hard to pick a man of the match. Kante, Drinky, Mahrez, Huth, Morgan all excellent. Schmeichel made some key saves. I'm in total shock.

I know, it's bizarre. Once upon a time I'd have been happy with a top 17 finish.

Good to hear the 'we are staying up' chant today 

Guest BlueBrett

From what we hear here in France, Didier Deschamps will select Kante for the next two games against Netherlands and Russia.

That's great news. Hard to leave him out really

From what we hear here in France, Didier Deschamps will select Kante for the next two games against Netherlands and Russia.

And so he should be. This kid is going to go a long way in the game. Has the potential to be one of the best defensive midfielders in the game.

I wonder how Arsenal are feeling right now, they must be nervous however I am now more concerned with the teams we will be playing who have nothing to lose.

Superb result today, fingers crossed we play like that for the rest of the season.

Got a few Arsenal mates. I suggested that tomorrow will be nice to be on the south coast, maybe a stroll on the beach. They didn't agree - not that confident. 

Guest BlueBrett

It isn't good news... france will win the euros with him in the engine room :(

They may well do with Kante alongside Payet and Pogba in the middle  :/

Still, I can't help be pleased for him. I bet it will mean the world to him.

Would be crazy not to. He's the best holding player since makelele but even that is selling him short because he gets further up the pitch more often. I think he's created a new position. He's not exactly a box to box midfielder either as such although that's probably the closest description. Plays the Kante role. And he's like a baby faced assassin in a way, looks inconspicuous but very, very dangerous player to play against as he's like a brick wall at times.

Archived