Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Man City (A) post Match thread 1 - 3

The £250m has nothing to do with anything and you can trust who you like. I think the last two of our three changesaffected the functioning, focus and concentration of our team and could have cost us dearly. Ranieri might think so too when he reviews the situation.

I imagine Ranieri will probably kick back tonight and think today was a pretty good day.

Worth mentioning that if the linesman does his job properly we win that game 3-0 and we never have this (bizarre) conversation.

After 10 years of reading your posts I find it absolutely baffling that you're finding anything negative in today's display. Your first focus has always been on attacking and here we are, Ranieri sticking to his guns and playing the same (arguably a more) attacking formation all the way to the end and you're complaining about a late consolation?

Jeez you're difficult to please. I've really enjoyed the Forum today but reading parts of this post you'd think we'd lost. If you can't feel delirious and extatic after today's performance, I don't think you ever will. What's the point in picking holes in it? I think you're in the minority if you don't think that was one of the performances of the season.

who's posted that ? I can't see it???

Amazing performance, amazing result. Huth obviously the best player on the pitch, closely followed by Drinky in my opinion. Him and Kante absolutely bossed it. Everyone else was brilliant too. Mahrez' goal, wow.

If I was a City fan, I would be sick to my stomach seeing that after the money that they've spent. Didn't even look arsed after the game either, or during for that matter.

Hello there Man City fan here in peace.

Just wanted to say your team was brilliant today absolutley played us off the park, we were lucky it wasn't 6 or 7-1, I like the very few City fans that were still left in the ground at full time clapped your team off you were that good. If I were an Arsenal fan I would be very worried about next week because I can see Leicester turning them over.

If my team doesn't win the league which is looking more likely, I would like you guys to win it. Good luck to you.

Also I thought your fans were top notch today non stop singing.

Thanks pal. The usual post match bickering is going on in here. You should see it when we lose!

Just wanted to say your team was brilliant today absolutley played us off the park, we were lucky it wasn't 6 or 7-1, I like the very few City fans that were still left in the ground at full time clapped your team off you were that good. If I were an Arsenal fan I would be very worried about next week because I can see Leicester turning them over.

If my team doesn't win the league which is looking more likely, I would like you guys to win it. Good luck to you.

Just sat with 2 man city fans on the train to Sheffield.

Top fans, give respect where it's due, what I saw outside the ground I have only see once before at Sunderland last season.

Citizens shaking foxes hands. Top notch.

A nice post… you more than others might get how we are feeling at the moment… Man City fans tend to be proer fans!

Best of luck for the rest of the season….

A nice post… you more than others might get how we are feeling at the moment… Man City fans tend to be proer fans!

Best of luck for the rest of the season….

From Wiki: Association football, more commonly known as football or soccer,[3] is a sport played between two teams of eleven players with a spherical ball....The object of the game is to score by getting the ball into the opposing goal.

Dunno what all the whingers are upset about. They may have players. We have a team.

Glad to see Riyad and Huth get theirs in. To me, Okazaki sums up the side - did you see how tired he was when he came off? He's gotten some goals but his contribution is so much more.

Now to show the Arse who the real champions will be!

Of course I'm serious. Just as I was serious about calling for a win and betting that it would happen. We're actually better than we showed today.

But their goal was clearly offside. Albrighton looked knackered. Okazaki had run himself into the ground and Ulloa is better for defending set plays and Mahrez for gray was again because he was looking tired. All 3 subs used up time. Why wouldn't we try and run down the clock a bit that's good management. If he hadn't made those changes and city had got that goal and nicked another one there's a chance of throwing away a win.

Jeez you're difficult to please. I've really enjoyed the Forum today but reading parts of this post you'd think we'd lost. If you can't feel delirious and extatic after today's performance, I don't think you ever will. What's the point in picking holes in it? I think you're in the minority if you don't think that was one of the performances of the season.

Well said Muzzett !

Just sat with 2 man city fans on the train to Sheffield.

Top fans, give respect where it's due, what I saw outside the ground I have only see once before at Sunderland last season.

Citizens shaking foxes hands. Top notch.

Have a read of the post match thread on the Man City forum. To a man they're all massively complementary of Leicester and give us huge credit. Fair play to em, class fans - big respect.

Man city fan here in peace. I had to join and congratulate your win today. Outstanding. I posted on our equivalent (bluemoon ) in the post match threads how I'm being sucked into the Leicester fairytale. I'm a football fan at the end of the day and would love nothing more than seeing Leicester win the league. The longer it goes on the more I believe it's gonna happen. Goes to show you don't have to spend 250m to win things. Ranieri is a cunning old fox pardon the pun, a likeable fella at the end of day and very humble with it all. Anyway enjoy the night, super foxes.

Thanks. Shows a lot of class that a lot of man city fans have been congratulating us.

Don't know if this has been posted, but it's wonderful to watch: http://www.101greatgoals.com/101ggvideos/man-city-fan-goes-on-an-epic-rant-after-the-leicester-defeat-video/.

Remember the owners saying they would budget £150 million if it took that to get us into the Champions League? No thanks - I don't want an expensive team of mercenaries. I want a team of skillful, hardworking footballers, who love what they are doing, and play like champions. I want our team. Fvckin love it.

Cheers Mike

Thank you

Up the Foxes

Archived