Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Man City (A) post Match thread 1 - 3

Man United fan.

I am delighted with the way Leicester play and win. As i know that UTD will not be the champion, i want you to win it. You fully deserved to be the champion. I really like to watch your games, and hope that you will fight till the end of this season, and take the trophy.  Your team remind me on UTD team with Yorke /Cole generation...

Very impressive Leicester's performance today, perfect positioning, dangerous and fast counters, aggressive defense...Your šplayers took advantage than thier weakest player - De Michelis and that's it...very smart.

all the best  to you, i will follow you this season, and in the champions league next year. Hope you will keep your key players such as Mahrez, Vardy, Kante at least for another season and UCL campaign...good luck to the new Champions....

sorry for my English..

To be fair to Thracian, he is right.

The last 10 minutes should have been closed out a bit better.

Those 10 minutes and subs stopped it being the 'perfect' performance even if Agueros goal wasn't counted.

It was complacency or overconfidence as Ranieri seemed to go for more goals when there was really no need to.

It was a very minor mistake, but a mistake none the less.

You really do have a problem, you are turning into mind boggling troll.You opinionate over a consulation goal,

forgetting its the 3 points that count, grabbed and earned away from home, from Man.city.

perspective and keeping your expectations to reality ,instead of chasing pettiness

to prove how hard you can be.

Lift your head, dont just look but see what is happening in front of you,

before you puke on your own right self declared righteousness.

Every point and every goal counts. That's the reality. And the reason I don't see the sense in giving anything away for nothing.

Don't know if this has been posted, but it's wonderful to watch: http://www.101greatgoals.com/101ggvideos/man-city-fan-goes-on-an-epic-rant-after-the-leicester-defeat-video/.

Remember the owners saying they would budget £150 million if it took that to get us into the Champions League? No thanks - I don't want an expensive team of mercenaries. I want a team of skillful, hardworking footballers, who love what they are doing, and play like champions. I want our team. Fvckin love it.

I'm with you on that. Part of why I love this side so much is that there are no Billy big bollox just a hard working group of lads who haven't cost a fortune. And it's been a bit of a secret up til now but they can't half play football.

A nice post… you more than others might get how we are feeling at the moment… Man City fans tend to be proer fans!

Best of luck for the rest of the season….

A nice post… you more than others might get how we are feeling at the moment… Man City fans tend to be proer fans!

Best of luck for the rest of the season….

I grew up when City were crap and losing to the likes of Stockport County and York so I know how you guys are feeling right now top of the league. Proper City fans will no where we have come from and never forget how bad we used to be, so to be challenging for honours instead of mid table or being relegated every other year is still amazing.

Who would of predicted Man City and Leicester City both going for the title 10-15 years ago.

It was disrespectful of the bookmakers to make the foxes @ 5/1 to win. They won't make that mistake again.

Wish I had put that bet on. I don't bet on Leicester just because it always loses so expect me not to bet for the rest of the season. I'd rather they won than me winning money...

To be fair to Thracian, he is right.

The last 10 minutes should have been closed out a bit better.

Those 10 minutes and subs stopped it being the 'perfect' performance even if Agueros goal wasn't counted.

It was complacency or overconfidence as Ranieri seemed to go for more goals when there was really no need to.

It was a very minor mistake, but a mistake none the less.

It was clearly the opposite though. He did it to waste time and Ulloa was to try and defend set plays. Then they scored with a header which kind of shows he was right even though it was offside. Taking mahrez off was also a defensive sub

Don't know if this has been posted, but it's wonderful to watch: http://www.101greatgoals.com/101ggvideos/man-city-fan-goes-on-an-epic-rant-after-the-leicester-defeat-video/.

Remember the owners saying they would budget £150 million if it took that to get us into the Champions League? No thanks - I don't want an expensive team of mercenaries. I want a team of skillful, hardworking footballers, who love what they are doing, and play like champions. I want our team. Fvckin love it.

I agree I don't want old mercenaries but I'd rather spend the whack on younger hungry world class players!

I hope you don't mind me commenting on your fans page ladies and gentlemen but I really do hope you win the league. The way you play is so refreshing, positive and without fear of anyone. Take no notice of all the patronising journalists and former players on SKY, BBC, BT and any newspaper you can name.

The simple fact of the matter is they can't comprehend why one of the so-called big four isn't running away with it, it's great, keep up the good work, get behind them every week as you have been and win that title. 

Season ticket at holder at Everton for nearly 30 years.

Man city fan here in peace. I had to join and congratulate your win today. Outstanding. I posted on our equivalent (bluemoon ) in the post match threads how I'm being sucked into the Leicester fairytale. I'm a football fan at the end of the day and would love nothing more than seeing Leicester win the league. The longer it goes on the more I believe it's gonna happen. Goes to show you don't have to spend 250m to win things. Ranieri is a cunning old fox pardon the pun, a likeable fella at the end of day and very humble with it all. Anyway enjoy the night, super foxes.

Cheers bud

Great of you to come on FT and says this

Up the Foxes

I hope you don't mind me commenting on your fans page ladies and gentlemen but I really do hope you win the league. The way you play is so refreshing, positive and without fear of anyone. Take no notice of all the patronising journalists and former players on SKY, BBC, BT and any newspaper you can name.

The simple fact of the matter is they can't comprehend why one of the so-called big four isn't running away with it, it's great, keep up the good work, get behind them every week as you have been and win that title.

Cheers buddy

Up the Toffees

Up the Foxes

Thanks for your post! I like Everton as a club think they are playing well. I really hope Leicester prove everyone wrong and win the league I'm still in shock tbh. They have been amazing and Destroyed man city earlier. Time to celebrate.. Well at least for now... Up the foxes!

Archived