Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Man City (A) post Match thread 1 - 3

Of course I'm serious. Just as I was serious about calling for a win and betting that it would happen. We're actually better than we showed today.

No we are not. That was a pretty complete performance. Expecting perfection for 90 minutes is completely unrealistic.

Amazing result!

Probably the best day of my life. The scenes when Mahrez scored, completely unbelievable. Who could have ever imagined this, today and this whole season.

No fear now, we can beat anyone. We have the players and the hunger to outplay everyone in this league. As long as we keep our focus and don't let up, as I'm sure we will do with Ranieri at the helm, the league will be ours. Unbelievable to be able to say that sort of thing, but its true.

Sensational performance. We've gone away to man city and done a professional job on them. Incredible.

Everyone was fantastic, ranieri has done wonders with this defence. First time I've managed to see us live since West Ham and the defensive organisation is incredible.

No fear.

So happy again tonight, watched the game in the pub, 48 years old and I'm in a state of disbelief, we are brilliant, so happy, fantastic performance from all

42 years young and just got home, look like I've been thrown in the river soar, but grinning like a Cheshire Cat, with that Stamford Bridge song going over and over in my head.

Happy days.

Oh talking if songs, the sloop john b with new lyrics, top song as well if it gets going a bit more.

Stamford Bridge are you listening.....keep the trophy a glistening..... Madness

Sorry I know I started me own thread but I've been going home and away since 2002 and I think today was the best game I've ever been too. 

Definitely the best performance I've seen in 20 years of watching them, especially when you factor in the occasion and opposition.

Weird thing was the second half felt like the Newcastle and Swansea away games, which in turn felt a bit like strolling to the Championship title in 2014. We were absolutely dismantling Manchester City on their own patch. Incredible team.

Claudio's beanie was the icing on the cake.

To be fair to Thracian, he is right.

The last 10 minutes should have been closed out a bit better.

Those 10 minutes and subs stopped it being the 'perfect' performance even if Agueros goal wasn't counted.

It was complacency or overconfidence as Ranieri seemed to go for more goals when there was really no need to.

It was a very minor mistake, but a mistake none the less.

I agree, but we won. I'm sure Raneriri has it noted and won't do it again. So let's just enjoy it as fans, and let the boys continue to do the business. Up the Foxes

I agree, but we won. I'm sure Raneriri has it noted and won't do it again. So let's just enjoy it as fans, and let the boys continue to do the business. Up the Foxes

Archived