Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

For leicester city to get a full advantage out of this year they need back up. Their squad is already solid but for LM Albrighton and Rb simpson.

Buy summer:

Lm Jony / sporting Gijón

Lm Morales / Levante

Cm cigerci / Hertha BSC

Cb Brooks / Hertha BSC

First squad St Lacazette / olim. Lyon

Rm Lucas Vázquez / Real Madrid

Rb Serna/ shak Donetsk

Rb Montoya / Barcelona

Gk Areola/ Loan to villarral but PSG man

Gk Rulli / Real Sociedad

and a future player Success / Granada Fc

Not really convinced about most of your list mate (e.g. Srna is a bit long in the tooth) but the last one sounds quite decent...

http://www.transfermarkt.com/schnellsuche/ergebnis/schnellsuche?query=success&x=0&y=0

What? Only 3 mln Euros for Success? That's a steal! We need to sign him up asap!

Serna is old but just last year Barcelona wanted him, also he has champions experience and great eyes for long balls( help vardy) also if we are worried about old age then why is totti an option?

Totti being an option is just nothing more than a rumour imho, he's even barely featuring at Roma this season so it sounds highly unrealistic for anyone to expect him being even close to Leicester bench in his current age and form. Last season, you could argue that he would be some kind of replacement for Cambiasso (an old/unfit one thought!). This season, with Kante and Drinky bossing Premier League, with Inler (who's much younger than Totti) barely making the bench? :) Personally I'd love to have them both at Leicester, Totti and Srna - if only they were 5 years younger :)

Without stating the obvious all depends who if any leave. Said it before Gylfi sigurdsson would fit in very skillful and can score.

+ 1 I thought we should have signed him when available last year. With him on the left and Mahrez on the right our goals tally would be much better. 

He's a proven goal scorer and premiership player. I'm sure he'd jump at the chance to join us. We should get him in.

Anyone fancy a bit of Mauro Icardi to partner Vardy next season?

And then steal Vardy's wife, marry her then get tattoos of his kids?

No thanks. We should have a no dicks policy.

Ziyech scored another 2 goals this weekend. That takes him to 17 league goals for the season. FC Twente are currently 10th in the table so it's not like he's playing with top players. Great goal return for a midfielder or a #10.

Ziyech scored another 2 goals this weekend. That takes him to 17 league goals for the season. FC Twente are currently 10th in the table so it's not like he's playing with top players. Great goal return for a midfielder or a #10.

He's Mahrez but plays through the middle, I really hope we get him.

This is what we DEFINATELY need:

Back up GK - Replace Schwarzer

RB - Replace De Laet

Third CB - Replace Wasyl

Second Striker - Rotate with Shinji/possibly replace Ulloa

Center Forward - Rotate with Vardy

We COULD add more, but not absolutely required:

Centre Midfielder - Replace Inler, but I assume Amartey already has that covered.

Fourth CB - Replacement for Benny/Moore if they go.

Left Winger - the center forward who will rotate with Vardy, might also be able to play left wing. (Musa?)

I think if we replace Schmeichel it has to be for a truly world class keeper, because he is a very, VERY important person in the dressing room. One of the squads leaders. He's not a bad enough keeper to warrant replacing for the sake of it.

Guest CityFan 06

Forster is a fantastic keeper. Not just today but I've watched him before and he's kept several clean sheets and consistently makes good stops.

Archived