Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

John Terry has picked seven Leicester players in his 'team of the year' selections. Probably wants to come here next season.

I'd take him, if he's willing to play team defense and sit on the bench most of the time. 

Mahrez isn't/wasn't a hard working player either but it has been drilled into him and now he keeps his shape and tracks runners. If we can instil work rate into Mahrez I'm sure we can with Sigurdsson.

Also, at Tottenham he was younger, now he's 26 and matured, and I think he'd be a good signing for us. 10 goals for a struggling Swansea side is impressive.

Sigurdsson is rated quite highly by many. I hope we make a play for him, because if we don't - someone else certainly will.

Mahrez isn't/wasn't a hard working player either but it has been drilled into him and now he keeps his shape and tracks runners. If we can instil work rate into Mahrez I'm sure we can with Sigurdsson.

Also, at Tottenham he was younger, now he's 26 and matured, and I think he'd be a good signing for us. 10 goals for a struggling Swansea side is impressive.

Mahrez was a young player plucked from obscurity who has adapted his game as he's grown and improved to ensure the defensive side of his game suits what we need.

Sigurdsson is a 26 year old Icelandic International who's played at the highest level for years - Do you really think the 2 are comparable?

For the record, i like Sigurdsson, he is a good player and i'd be more than happy if we did sign him. I'm stating why i honestly don't think we will, he doesn't suit our style of play and i think this would be easily identified by our fantastic scouting system. I'm sure there will be better players that do suit out style of play that will be more likely.

Guest CityFan 06

My laptop has a translate page button, so this is what it says in English apparently. Thought it was easier to just do an attachment.

:post-19049-0-06917700-1460043939_thumb.p

Didn't expect to find a North Korean on that. If we could sign any of these lot it would be good, maybe we'll go in for that Pereira again. 

imagine signing him next season

we win the league again and the champions league, fa cup

kim jong un is so proud of his little dprk wonderkid he softens on western culture, dismantles all the nukes, world peace

basically written the sequel to that leicester film

Report: Leicester City want Vitoria Guimares goalie Miguel Silva, but Sporting Lisbon provide stumbling block

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/04/07/report-leicester-city-want-vitoria-guimares-goalie-miguel-silva/?

I don't see the point in going after a 21-year old Portuguese keeper in his first season in a rather mediocre league. Plus imagine all the squabbling with Sporting involved.

We've already allegedly signed a young talent in Iversen.

GK

Forster *

Moyà

Sirigu

Viviano

Kiko

RB

Tete

Cedric

Vrsaljko *

CB

Van Dijk *

Acerbi *

Dragovic

Perrin

LB

Dijks

Hector *

Bertrand

CM

S.Bender *

Gudelj *

N'Zonzi

Ozyakup

Ward-Prowse

Delph

Winger

Zaha *

Wijnaldum

Cheryshev *

Bonaventura

O.Dembele

Sisto

No. 10

Wijnaldum *

Malli

Ziyech

O.Dembele *

ST

Slimani

Perez

Bony

Pelle

Aboubakar

Musa

Embolo

Modeste

Ramos *

Bakambu *

A few potential players that would be good imo. The names with *'s are my personal favourites, if there's 2 then I couldn't decide. The defence would be particularly good imo, all have been playing very well.

Strikers just a few random names I picked out, I chose Ramos just because of his European experience. The midfield all offer very good skills and sometimes experience too I think. Not saying all of these positions need strengthening but if we were to then just some suggestions.

Archived