Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

Wouldn't be averse to Benteke as I don't think this group will carry any passengers so he'd have to adapt and there's a very good player in there somewhere. However, can't see us matching his wage demands as if I recall correctly he's on a pretty big contract at Liverpool.

BBC Sport posted this to Twitter than took it down very shortly after...

ChsXeCoUYAEYON3.jpg

Ulloa has been brilliant for us in the last few months.. And he is a Premier League champion did you know? Don't think we need to replace him just think we need a new rapid forward to supplement Vardy (I reckon We'll get Musa)

Ulloa a must stay player.

Ulloa has worked his bollocks off this season when he has played. Yeh he's not as mobile as Vardy and shinji bit he's still tracked back and got stuck in.

Exactly my point! hes not someone who fits what we are trying to do, but he puts a shift in

i would say out of Ulloa and Okzaki i would keep Ulloa and let okazaki go.

New striker exactly like vardy. 

New forward/number 10 type  to play like okazaki was trying.

then again its hard to let anyone go as were champions but champions always need strengthening especially for Champions league.

Benteke would be quality, he would give us a different option to Vardy. Ulloa and Okazaki are great at what they do but neither have been particularly prolific, something that Benteke always was for Villa. Also think he's been treated very poorly by Liverpool, as he's never been given a chance and was immediately written of.

Benteke? What have you people been smoking? He does not fit our style or system. He's lazy and doesn't press. It would basically be like when we had Yakubu, he wouldn't do any work, he'd wait for the ball to come to him.

Klopp doesn't play him because he doesn't work hard enough. Klopp likes his front players to press, as do we.

We don't need lazy players. Like Don Claudio said himself, 'we need our players to run!'

Doesn't look very lazy in alot of these goals, in and around the box where you'd expect a striker.

Obviously it won't show him running defenders down etc but it's not to say he won't adapt.

If he's below 20m he's worth a risk. https://youtu.be/KRGZU2M4IqY

Archived