Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sallydo

Swansea (H) 24/04/16 4:15pm KO

I am also looking for 1 or 2 tickets for this game! I live in Australia and i am desperate to return to leicester to see us play.  I grew up in leicester and im certainly no plastic fan- i flew home at the last minute for the dreaded watford play offs. my original plan was to return for the last three games of the season but ive learnt that is going to be virtually impossible to find tickets......        Instead i want to see west ham and swansea! Please Help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I need help if possible. I need a ticket for this for my sons birthday (been 5 times this year but I am worried he will miss out on this one). As I am an ST holder I obviously dont get priority again until after members so I was wondering if their were any gold members out there that could lend me their reference number for this?

Here's hoping.

Are the tickets to this game on sale for gold members only? There was no dates for the other memberships on LCFCdirect

Sale Dates

Dates Criteria*
Wednesday 9 March - Gold* & Family Fox** Members
Wednesday 16 March - Silver Fox Members*
Wednesday 23 March - City Fox Members*
Wednesday 30 March - Season Ticket Holders*

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/home-tickets/index.aspx#jX9WXzAw7zQiRXOT.99

Sale Dates

Dates Criteria*
Wednesday 9 March - Gold* & Family Fox** Members
Wednesday 16 March - Silver Fox Members*
Wednesday 23 March - City Fox Members*
Wednesday 30 March - Season Ticket Holders*

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/home-tickets/index.aspx#jX9WXzAw7zQiRXOT.99

Thank you!!!!!!!! I hope I get a ticket even though I´m only a silver member.

Archived