Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sallydo

Swansea (H) 24/04/16 4:15pm KO

Lets hope ithey do and the club distribute them fairly, ie give one to me 1st.

Really hope so too. Really hacked off about the IT problems that have scuppered my chances of getting tickets. Sat up until midnight and then tried again at 5am only to find the system had crashed both times. Then chose to try ringing and couldn't get through and in the meantime the online system went back up and the tickets got sold in 30 minutes so I missed out. Shambolic.

Don't panic if you missed out. No way Swansea will bring 3,000 so I can see a situation like Newcastle where another block of tickets are released in due course.

Can't understand why we offer so many tickets to away fans. Heard there was a rule that means you have to offer away fans 10% of tickets. But how come Liverpool only give 2.5k to away fans out of a capacity of 45000, for example?

So if you become a Silver member there's a chance you can buy home tickets for the remaining games, is that right?

Being such a longstanding die hard fan ready to buy a membership, I'm suprised

you didn't realise that there is only one game left to go on sale.

Being such a longstanding die hard fan ready to buy a membership, I'm suprised

you didn't realise that there is only one game left to go on sale.

Thanks ; 32 years a Fox :) No I was actually concious of what I was writing - I read in another thread that Newcastle tickets (some) went back on sale on Monday even - so with a Silver membership there will be a chance perhaps to even snatch a ticket for West Ham and Swansea as well as Everton.... as without a membership there's flat out no chance whatsoever.

Thanks ; 32 years a Fox :) No I was actually concious of what I was writing - I read in another thread that Newcastle tickets (some) went back on sale on Monday even - so with a Silver membership there will be a chance perhaps to even snatch a ticket for West Ham and Swansea as well as Everton.... as without a membership there's flat out no chance whatsoever.

No, you'll be able to get late release tickets with your season ticket  :whistle:

Trying to get a silver membership for my brother, but it doesn't seem to be working on LCFC Direct. Anyone experiencing this too? It also says no events available when I click on Tickets. Also says no products available when I click on the club shop! Seems like it's fvcking up  :lei1:

LCFC.com is rubbish. LCFCdirect is worse lol

Archived