Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Pinkman

Depression

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Please please mate, don’t let people having a pop at you on here affect your self esteem. It is what it is. Just laff it off and take it on the chin. I consider you a very bright and sensible poster.

Thank you - I think it is being followed I don't much like.

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I’m sure you will have more support than the person who called you it.

Problem with social media is people behave differently than face to face,and don’t tend to think of others feelings.Sad,but true.

Easy for me to say I wouldn’t worry about it I know.

personally I would be mortified if I had upset someone with a daft comment .

Hope you at least got a PM

take care buddy.

9 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

What do you mean by followed mate? 

Do you mean people are following you around the forum and posting nasty stuff about your comments?

If so, why not just put them on ignore or report their posts?

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Thank you all once again.

It's some sly so-and-so using urban slang, pops up from time to time to remind me what he thinks of me apropos of nothing.

He's just a keyboard warrior, mate.

Satisfy yourself with the knowledge that like as not he's a sad little virgin who sits in his bedroom every night, thinking of new ways to try and alleviate his self-loathing by making someone else feel as miserable as he is.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Buce said:

He's just a keyboard warrior, mate.

Satisfy yourself with the knowledge that like as not he's a sad little virgin who sits in his bedroom every night, thinking of new ways to try and alleviate his self-loathing by making someone else feel as miserable as he is.

Logically, I know this. However, I know full well that emotions always override.

36 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Thank you all once again.

It's some sly so-and-so using urban slang, pops up from time to time to remind me what he thinks of me apropos of nothing.

5 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Logically, I know this. However, I know full well that emotions always override.

Can't you just put him on ignore mate? That way you won't have to read his shit...

1 minute ago, cambridgefox said:

Right all.

Please take this the right way and my last intention is to upset anyone in what is in a weird way a part of the forum to help,share and vent feelings.

i even PB Izzy for his thoughts before posting.

Last week a friend of mine got home from work as normal,saw his girlfriends work on the table and the back door open.He went into the garden to see his girlfriend hanging.Its been absolutely horrific,I was one of the first to know and many hours have been spent talking about it.

This is the strange thing and the bit I want to get across.He didn’t realise she had those dark thoughts.

Please,please if you are feeling in a really dark place I urge you to talk to someone,share on here.There are some fantastic people on here who care.

The aftermath of what has happened is horrendous.

Apologies if this is too much.

That’s horrific, so sorry to hear that. My uncle did the same, absolutely devastating.

• Thanks 1

Guest Harrydc
5 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

Right all.

Please take this the right way and my last intention is to upset anyone in what is in a weird way a part of the forum to help,share and vent feelings.

i even PB Izzy for his thoughts before posting.

Last week a friend of mine got home from work as normal,saw his girlfriends work on the table and the back door open.He went into the garden to see his girlfriend hanging.Its been absolutely horrific,I was one of the first to know and many hours have been spent talking about it.

This is the strange thing and the bit I want to get across.He didn’t realise she had those dark thoughts.

Please,please if you are feeling in a really dark place I urge you to talk to someone,share on here.There are some fantastic people on here who care.

The aftermath of what has happened is horrendous.

Apologies if this is too much.

So sorry to hear that mate. I wish your friend all the best in distressing times like this 

Just now, cambridgefox said:

Yeah,a bit shit tbh.

He is being oddly normal which is a worry.

Could be a delayed reaction mate. Shock and denial can cause some people to still act 'normally' after such a tragic incident.

It could hit him like a freight train at any moment though, so keep in touch with him and just be there for him if/when that happens.

• Like 1

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

Could be a delayed reaction mate. Shock and denial can cause some people to still act 'normally' after such a tragic incident.

It could hit him like a freight train at any moment though, so keep in touch with him and just be there for him if/when that happens.

Few of us said the same mate.

will do.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Strokes said:

Or just embrace being called cùnt. :)

13 hours ago, Webbo said:

If anyone ever calls me that, that's what I'm going to do.

But what would you do if a cvnt embraced you, Webbo?

If I ever see a bloke looking like Clark Kent in paint-spattered overalls (how I imagine you from self-descriptions) handing out Tory leaflets, that's what I plan to do.

You have been warned. :D